Aaargh I am so sick of my spots!

EMYJC

Two boys and unexpected BFP!
Reaction score
I swear they are getting worse, thought they would hopefully start to wane by now, but they aren't and theyre really getting me down. I feel so ugly!! Sorry, just had to rant. :(

Aww hunny Im sorry, yeah the spots that keep popping up really suck. I feel like Im 14 again, lol. Im sure they will get better though

Yep Ive never had spots but at moment got 6!!!! Very strange just good job im not trying to pull lol

Ahhh i know how youre feeling hun, i wouldnt be able to step out the house if it wasnt for the magic of make up, which only makes things worse lol xx

oh i know they are horrible!! i had them all over the top of my back and shoulders until around week 19!!!! i never suffer with spots so i was really peed off!!! ha

My face cleared up after the first trimester, but my back and chest are still problems areas!!! It's so embarrassing especially in the summer when you want to wear less clothing.

My face was so clear in first tri and then the first day that I didn't throw up from morning sickness(about week 10), I woke up with spots on my face, chest, and shoulders. My chest and shoulers have cleared now, but my face is still looking a 14 year old!

i have mine all over my face. and chest and neck.. dry skin to top it off. i feel terrible. but not a lot we can do. hopefully it will clear up for us both soon xx

Thanks guys- least it is reassuring to hear that some peoples have started to disappear from week 19 onwards. Touch wood they have faded on chest and some on side of back seem to have dried up, just the chin ones now. So odd as the rest of my face completely clear, apart from feeling like an oil slick. Just as I think they are almost gone, I go to bed and wake up with a fresh supply! lol.

I will think positive- hopefully all this oily skin everywhere might reduce the chance of stretch marks?! Pretty please! :) x

They say girls steal the beauty but if you look most here are having boys. Testosterone causes spots in women so maybe it is the testosterone of the little boys hehe.

Mine have been awful this week and I only used to get them at that time of the month! When I worked it out I would've been on this week! Wierd!

Oh my god me too! As if I don't feel ugly enough at the moment with every other part of me expanding at a ridiculous rate! When a spot comes up, it's always a massive one that takes weeks to go! Also right under my nose I have one or two little ones that keep coming up too, they just won't clear up.
If anyone has any advice I would appreciate it.

I have them bad, big painful ones too :growlmad: Feel so ugly :cry:

so do i!!!!! really dry aswell, arghghg and all blackheads and alsorts goin on :-( all over my cheast too. bad times!!! i try and hide mine but i just look rough like a 14 year old!
heres to it getting better LOL xxxxxx

I have awful ones too and I'm having a girl. :) Luckily my back and chest have cleared up, but my face is still bad, especially chin line. I hope yours clear up soon!

Oh god, I was hoping they would have started to go by about 17 weeks, and you still have them at 21 weeks. Looks like I will end up with them throughout the whole pregnancy then. Might give the doctor a try and see if they can give me anything x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->