• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Aaarrgghh!! Sky rant!!!

Lil C

Mummy!
Reaction score
was watching deal or no deal on sky+ when it crashed for the 2nd time this week. So then when it finally turned back on I checked to see what was recording only to find my yearly recording of miracle on 34th st had been stopped! It had recorded the 1st 84 mins then deleted it all and only saved the last 42Mins! I'm so mad!!! I would phone them but all they'll say is the box is out of warranty and we shoulve paid for an extended one! Aaaaarrgghh!!

It sounds like you box cut out. Is it plugged into the phone line???

V xxxx

Mine does once in a while. Mite have been a power surge.

Best thing to do, unplug for a minute and let it reset, it wont get your programmes back but it mite clear out the gremlins.

V xxx

thanks x if it was any other programme it wouldn't be so bad!! X

Whne you plug your phoneline into it, its also to check what you are watching xxx

We have had this a couple of times this week,we get a blue screen and a message saying 'no signal being received through satellite,please wait 1 minute' (or something like that) and then just short of a minute the screen will return.We are actually thinking of cancelling the Sky and just using the box as freeview like my sis does.Means you miss out on the pause/fast forward/rewind/record etc functions though and we have grown quite fond of them lol.
I would send them an email saying how inconvenient it is and so on,never know they might knock abit off your next bill.x

We've had a similar problem recently. OH formatted the box something and its been fine since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"