AAArrgghhhhh

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
With all the stress ive ahd the past few days, i have accidently used the wrong bank card to get some new work shoes. Now im getting charged £30!!! for going overdrawn without them agreeing to let me.

Ive got the money to get my balance back in the black straightaway but will i still get charged? any way to get out of the charge as it was a one off? (if theyll beleive that)

Depends really.. what bank are you with?

OH is with HSBC and if he goes overdrawn but puts it back the same day then they dont always charge.

Other than that I dont think there is much you can do Im afraid .. but dont quote me on that!!

Im With HalifaxBOS
I will take the letter with me and explain and see what happens i guess. The money went overdrawn on Monday but i got the letter today about it.

Hum i think you might still get charged aw babes the last thing you need init!
xxx

Fear not I bank with Halifax, and Ihave gone into an unorthorised overdraft (and not sorted it straight away) if you pone them up they should take away the charge, they allow you to do that a couple of times as a goodwill gesture to keep customers happy, if you do it more than this though they will charge you.

was all sorted I'm sure Kaz will explain it all to everyone later

All sorted.
I used my card yesterday so i had two charges given to me totalling £60!!!
Went to the bank earlier and the woman said she may only be able to get one takena way but would speak to the manager. Thye let me have both taken off as goodwill and since it was a first offence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->