abblebubba is in hospital

kmh2009

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just thought i would update as i am her text buddy.

She has been in hospital since Saturday with a severe kidney infection that could possibly bring on labour (so has been put on steroids)

Since being in hospital she has got worse, had loads of blood tests (arms are black with bruises) and has been on oxygen for a few days. She is coming off it now though.

Sending lots of hugs and get well wishes and i hope her lil babba stays in there a while longer.

:hug:

Thats awfull, i hope she gets better soon and bubs can hold on another few weeks. :hugs:

Oh No....hope she gets better soon and LO hold on tight for her xox

:hug::hug:

i was just thinking earlier i hadnt seen her about for a few days!! Hope she is feeling better soon and bubs stays in there a bit longer xxxxxx

:hug::hug:

i was just thinking earlier i hadnt seen her about for a few days!! Hope she is feeling better soon and bubs stays in there a bit longer xxxxxx

how strange, as I was just thinking this too!! Sending lots of positive vibes and thoughts your way, hun :hugs: and I hope so much that LO stays put for you a while longer :hug: Good luck hunni!!!!!

How awful for her.

Hope she feels better soon and LO can hold on for a few more weeks.

xxx

thanks for letting us know. I was worried about her I havent heard from her in a quite a few days and was hoping she was ok. :hugs: to her I hope she and LO are ok!!

was wondering where she was. get better soon hun!

just had an update. they are keeping her in again tonight. and are giving her injections to reduce the chance of blood clots as her legs have swollen up and shes having more blood tests.

she sends her thanks to you all and hopes she will be home soon

xx

Hope she gets well soon and LO stays put xx

not too sure how to change the title of the thread to show its updated???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->