? Abdo Pains

butterflies

Reaction score
For the last 2 days i've had really bad abdo pains, feels like a trapped wind/constipation pain, with a heavy achey pain towards the front, alot like when i had my lap & dye.
Paracetamol won't make it go away, i feel a bit sicky with it too.
Last AF began 10th march, i haven't a clue when i ovulated as i've been feeling so down since my lap & dye that i've really let ttc slide....:cry::dohh:

Any clues??? I'm feeling so uncomfortable and fed up now x

Might also help to add that AF hasn't shown her face but i have sore bb's, have done 2 cheapie hpt's both :bfn: and i'm not constipated, nor do i have wind :rofl: even though i have the pains associated! :hissy:

Hey chick

It's funny you should comment on these symptoms. I'm almost a week late and no signs of :af: either. For the past month I've been having lower abdo pains which sometimes feel like sharp stabbing pains and other times like a dragging sensation. Last night I was lying on my right side and felt like my skin was being stretched so I went to lying on my back and felt so much more comfortable!! When I lean forward or sit with my legs crossed there's some pain too :)

I've been feelin nauseous now and again too which is a real icky feeling!!

I've had 2 tests (one at GPs last week - bit early and the 2nd yesterday at home but I noticed that it expired last August so unure) both were :bfn: I'm just gonna sit it out for another week or so and go back to the docs to see what's goin on!! I'm trying very hard not to get over excited but it's SOOOO hard!!

I hope u get a :bfp: and no :witch:

Wishin ya loads of luck and :dust: xxxxxxxxxxx

Hey chick

It's funny you should comment on these symptoms. I'm almost a week late and no signs of :af: either. For the past month I've been having lower abdo pains which sometimes feel like sharp stabbing pains and other times like a dragging sensation. Last night I was lying on my right side and felt like my skin was being stretched so I went to lying on my back and felt so much more comfortable!! When I lean forward or sit with my legs crossed there's some pain too :)

I've been feelin nauseous now and again too which is a real icky feeling!!

I've had 2 tests (one at GPs last week - bit early and the 2nd yesterday at home but I noticed that it expired last August so unure) both were :bfn: I'm just gonna sit it out for another week or so and go back to the docs to see what's goin on!! I'm trying very hard not to get over excited but it's SOOOO hard!!

I hope u get a :bfp: and no :witch:

Wishin ya loads of luck and :dust: xxxxxxxxxxx

Lying down or standing up is when i'm at my most comfortable. Sitting gets very uncomfortable very quickly, and i know exactly how you feel with the stabbing/dragging - its really starting to upset me as i just can't get comfy.

What did dr say hun? i'm tempted to go myself tomorrow if its still the same x:hugs:

you could be preggo and it's just taking its time showing on a test! When I was preggo (sadly MC) I had really bad pains similar to AF but they were stretching pains and i had to undo my jeans and rub my abdo, they were very uncomfortable for over a week!
Good luck!

you could be preggo and it's just taking its time showing on a test! When I was preggo (sadly MC) I had really bad pains similar to AF but they were stretching pains and i had to undo my jeans and rub my abdo, they were very uncomfortable for over a week!
Good luck!

:hugs: sorry for your loss hun, i've been wearing joggers today as i put jeans on this morning and couldn't handle wearing them, i'm stupidly bloated too right now :dohh:

I know nothing about any of this, but have either one of you been checked for cysts?

Hey lovely, sorry your feeling pants!!! if it carries on with no sign of a BFP then pop to the docs xxxx

:cry: :witch: got me this morning.....really heavy & crampy, i'm sitting at work feeling VERY rubbish :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->