abdominal cramps

Mango

Reaction score
Are abdominal cramps normal? I have been getting them a lot over the past three days and it is worrying me quite a bit. I have a docs appointment tomorrow but am quite nervous. I thought cramping was a really bad sign.

Sounds like everything streching hun, I had these ALOT

If it gets worse and you bleed call NHS direct or go to A&E, if the pain is all one side or you start to vomit serverly again go straigh to A&E

Sounds normal to me though hun

xxx

Oh the cramps sent me BONKERS

AF type cramps or TIGHT .... Grrrr Not good! :rofl: Never use to understand when RachieH would tell me AF & pregnancy cramps are the same! Not such a joyful journey as we think :lol:

Yep its a pain ! i had quite bad stretching pains last night, it really makes me ache.

I felt like I was going explode one evening I was SO bad & I think it was my bowels:blush:

Ive been having cramps on an off since gettin my BFP i usually get them around the time AF would be due as well!
Ive been havin some tightning today in my tummy!
x

So I just came from my docs appointment and of course one other thing to add to this forever growing list. They said I have a "low lying placenta"! For now it is not anything to worry about but it can cause complications later if it is not resolved and may make for a difficult delivery (may need to deliver early via cesarean). On top of that, they can't do any more internal examinations as women with low lying placentas are at a higher risk for hemorrhaging! SIGH!

On a positive note, since it is still quite early in my pregnancy this may correct itself.

Just when I start to feel positive about my pregnancy something sends me right back down. Can't things just be ok for once :cry:

awww mango i have been having some cramping also. heard it was normal at this time in pregnancy and really most of the way through. i had a little in my first tri too.

about the low lying placenta, i'm so sorry to hear that, but it may work itself out like you said, and i hope thats the case!

I hope all corrects its self Mango :hugs:

When will they see you about this again?

I hope all corrects its self Mango :hugs:

When will they see you about this again?

They're going to check me again in 2 weeks Wobbles to see if the placenta has moved at all or looks as though it will move. If it doesn't then I will be scheduled for an early c-section. We will see. Right now I'm feeling better than I did yesterday. The baby's heartbeat is still going strong they say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->