• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Abdominal pain - slightly worried?!

S

sophsoph23

hello
Im 7 weeks pregnant and Ive been experiencing some period like pains all the way through which arent strong and only last a few minutes, ive heard this is normal and usually nothing to worry about.

However tonight I was walking home from my friends house and we'd been sat down for a good 2 hours, and when I left I got bad period pains that were more painful than they've ever been, my lower back also felt like it was cramping :wacko:
The pain was quite bad and I was starting to get really worried that something was really wrong, the pain in my back went after about 5 minutes but the tummy pain lasted about 10 - 15 minutes which is about the time it took me to get home, when I got home I lied down on my bed and the pain eased off after a few minutes.

Does this sound normal? I think Im going to go to the doctors tommorow to just make sure but I really need some advice tonight just to put my mind at rest untill tommorow! The pains have gone but Im still quite worried cause they havent been that bad before.

:cry:

If the pain has subsided its probably nothing to worry about, but if it continues you need to check it out especially where you have bleeding or a temperature. I also experienced pains in the lower abdomen in the early weeks along with feeling uncomfortable which ever way I slept at night and still do now but not as much. Your expanding uterus is probably causing the pain and that is normal in early pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"