Abdominal pains. scared please help

katangel90

Reaction score
I left work early today because every time I bent forward I had a dull to a sharp stabbing pain just below my belly button. I'm just really scared because I just announced to my family yesterday and FB. I hate for this to be an omen. Since it's the day after Christmas neither my regular or OB is available. Just would like some relief. WebMD say its just uterus and ligaments stretching. I'm 9+2 along.

It sounds pretty normal to me. :hugs:

I got that before too when i bent over. don't apply too much pressure on your stomach at this stage, is what I was given this advice. People like us might be more sensitive to such movements. I know I am. do you need to bend forward so much? Or can you avoid it? I use my knees to bend instead of my stomach.

I think that's pretty normal for that stage in pregnancy. I had a cough around that time and coughing would make the sides of my lower belly hurt, like around were the uterus/ovaries are. I figured it was the ligament pain I'd been hearing about. I still sometimes get the "stretching" pain, but not as often.

Thank you all so much!! I scared myself fingerless. If I could take my fingers off I would have. I've relaxed most of this afternoon. I still feel sore but guess this is gonna be a norm for a bit and just have change what I do in retail for a bit.

Hi, i'm 32 weeks and between weeks 10 and 14 I had to take a month off work because of this! It was just my uterus stretching but it was very sore. Don't worry, it's very normal. Just take it easy, if you pull a muscle while that is stretching it hurts like HELL lol all worth it though xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->