abdominal & pelvic ultrasound

babifever

Reaction score
I'm scheduled for a abdominal & pelvic ultrasound for abdominal pains....do you think they will be able to tell me if there are any factors that could be PCOS or infertility?

is clomid automatically associated with cysts or is fertility associated with clomid?

Hey Babi how are you?

As to your questions, I don't know about the Clomid. But I'm sure they can give you some insight Into PCOS if there are any cysts present. Also if there are any visible factors affecting fertility. I would request other tests to insure they give you a correct diagnosis.

Hey Babi how are you?

As to your questions, I don't know about the Clomid. But I'm sure they can give you some insight Into PCOS if there are any cysts present. Also if there are any visible factors affecting fertility. I would request other tests to insure they give you a correct diagnosis.

what are some general tests to request that are not only indicate infertility? Trying to get as much tests done without it being exclusively about fertility. Right now I have state insurance and I doubt they will cover anything that helps you get pregnant....

and hey Ang, how are you. I've been mia lately. 3 cycles out and I decided to stop TTC for a while. But hoping I found out if I'm at least fertile in the mist.

Well my doc did all the tests that they usually do (blood sugar, cholesterol, thyroid, all the regular ones) plus the hormonal. I have Medicaid and they authorized for me to go to an endocrinologist and he knew exactly what tests to run to diagnose me with PCOS. I suggest you try to get a referral. Its working good for me :)

Have you ever heard them subscribing clomid with Medicaid.....

Um I've actually never heard of it. You could call Medicaid and ask if that's a covered medication they will be able to provide an answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->