abit nervous today! UPDATE

Stacey_89

Team PINK
Reaction score
so if you have read my last post then you will know on friday night at hospital I found out I was pregnant! much to our shock as I had finished what I thought was my period 8 days before that.
hospital again on sunday,still tested pregnant and hcg levels were 91.
been light bleeding since sunday with no cramps,so we have not got our hopes up and are prepared for a early loss.
Today I go for another blood test this afternoon to get my hcg levels.
obviously im hoping these have doubled or tripled but with the bleeding iv had we are awaiting the phone call to say my levels have dropped.
levels were 91 on sunday I know it dont matter what they are aslong as they double or triple and I know its common for bleeding to happen in early pregnancy,no cramping and when examined on sunday cervix was closed. so I guess thats the little upsides we have.

fingers crossed somehow I have concieved a miracle baby :kiss:

GL! I hope the numbers have risen. How long do you have to wait for results?

Good luck hun. Iv had light bleeding everyday for last two weeks and scan this morning showed my baby fine x

I should hear something by 5pm :) so not too long.
the apprentice nurse who took my blood said 91 is really low...but that might be cause your two weeks along or something but I know for sure im not that early,its impossible.
but iv also read it does not matter where ur levels start just aslong as they double.
was such a horrible ward I went on,women were in pain and a lady next to me was in bits as she was on the phone telling someone she passed her baby this morning :(

will post my reults. thanks ladies x

no good ladies
levels are 41 :( go back next tues to check they down to 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"