about 4w 5d ..i think hcg level 4000, twins?

gamer44

Reaction score
:wacko:Okay so I had an ultrasound 3 times this week and all times all they saw was gestational sac no fetus or yolk sac nothing so I am assuming I am about 4 weeks I got a positive pregnancy test jan25th idk when my last menstral cycle was so I'm really lost. My hcg level was at 2000 Monday and at 4,000 (today) is that normal for that early on. Everyone keeps suggesting twins or that I'm furthure along then I thought but if that was the case wouldn'tiI see yolk sac by now or fetus? As expected about 5.5 w -6

I really don't know the answer. Sorry.

Bump.

hcg isnt a good indicator of how many babies there are. its normal to have a range in the same week (such as 5,000 to 25,000) for a single baby but in different women. the only way to know for sure is if theres two and not one on an ultrasound.

about the dates, once you're a bit further along, the doctor should be able to measure you through an ultrasound to get an accurate understanding of what week and day you're likely in. right now its too early for them to see anything or much at all. i didnt get an ultrasound until i was 8 weeks and 6 days because the doctor said they wouldnt try and see anything until baby would be big enough so baby was about 2 centimeters at the time and measured 3 days ahead of what my actual pregnancy was.

hcg isnt a good indicator of how many babies there are. its normal to have a range in the same week (such as 5,000 to 25,000) for a single baby but in different women. the only way to know for sure is if theres two and not one on an ultrasound.

about the dates, once you're a bit further along, the doctor should be able to measure you through an ultrasound to get an accurate understanding of what week and day you're likely in. right now its too early for them to see anything or much at all. i didnt get an ultrasound until i was 8 weeks and 6 days because the doctor said they wouldnt try and see anything until baby would be big enough so baby was about 2 centimeters at the time and measured 3 days ahead of what my actual pregnancy was.

Congrats on baby and engagement!

what she said. Your def preggo tho, lol. Congrats

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->