About 5dpo and feel nauseas

Liltrinabelle

Matthew aged 2
Reaction score
Im not that sure what dpo i am but think im 5dpo. Anyway just ate some food and came over all queasy. Had to run to bathroom. Hope this is a good sign and not me going crazy. :wacko:

Good luck :dust:

When are you going to test?

I've been feeling nauseous after eating food too... I am 7dpo (ish) now but it has been happening for a couple of days...

So I really hope it is a good sign too rather than just our bodies playing tricks on us!

Fingers crossed and good luck to you... :thumbup:

Gonna test 26/11 and 29/11 if no bfp on 26th. Really hope it is a bfp. Temp dipped yesterday but has gone up again. Cervix still soft but high. Hope these are good signs.

I'm 6dpo and haven't really had many symptoms. Today I woke up to cramping, besides that nothing. I hope this is a good sign :)

Good luck to you also!

I'm 4dpo and not really any symptoms other than dreaming about being pregnant for the past two nights lol :)

Good luck!

I had cramping a few days ago (never had ovulation cramps before so dont think it was that) for a few days but stopped now. Had lower back pain, restless night sleep for a few nights, sortve a bloated pain in abdomen, had a bit of sore boobs yesterday and they have got bigger (falling out of my bra) measured them and half and inch bigger!! Measure alot as on weight watchers. Felt sick today after eating cereal and the other night OH was cooking something and the smell made me feel sick. I think nipples are darker but not sure yet. Weird dreams too. I have weird dreams but nothing like these.

Hope I ain't cracked up. lol.

GL to all you too. xx

Ahhhh the joys of ttc!! Lol I'm so glad I found these forums! I swear my family thinks I'm crazy when I start the symptom spotting!! These talks make me feel a little less crazy!! FX'd for all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->