About 6 positive tests yesterday but now..

Nausea's hit.. good sign?!? My husband couldn't get a test from his workplace (Sainsburys where he works shuts at 6 but he's there till 8 tonight) because one of the girls was lurking down the pg test aisle, so gotta wait till tomorrow! Grr

I absolutely think you're pregnant! It is just frustrating to have those positive then negative results.

Really? I keep thinking "that's it, I've had loads of positives, and a few symptoms - I AM pregnant!" Then I start thinking "at least now I can have a few WKD's at Christmas" which is crazy cause I don't like alcohol, but its my head resigning itself to not being pregnant!

Thanks dnmgood - I got some shooting paints down the side of my boob yesterday (almost armpit) but only once.
I think I need to get a better test but don't wanna waste money on it being too early so gonna give it a week. I'll just go along as if I am pregnant so I don't eat/drink anything I shouldn't and will see. I don't get why the lines went and now ones back!
Can you see it, on the top one? The bottom one was taken at about 11am, the bottom one at 3.15

https://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f31/xpatchx/haha.png

WOO HOO!!! I totally see that line!!!!!!! :bfp: !!!!!
COngratulations, that is fantastic. Wait a day or two and get a digi... it will make you feel better. Yay! Let's be bump buddies.. I am due July 17~

ICs took a while to actually show for me. The day I got my BFP with a FRER, I had the tiniest hint of a line with an IC. Last week was when I was finally able to get a very prominent line almost as dark as the control line on a IC and I was ~6 weeks.

i wish you luck, but just be careful....ics can be evil! I know 2 girls on here that kept getting lines like yours but they where never pregnant. I hope you are though!

I did an early Superdrug test and got nothing. Have been emailed from an Ebay member too - she saw my feedback about inconsistencies and emailed me saying she's going through the same thing.

I've looked through the rest of the feedback and lots of people have been complaining of inconsistencies too so I'm going to contact ebay.

Feel so let down

oh man Patch that's such a bummer. I just can't imagine an OPK being +ve if it was a bad set of ICs tho...
I went through that with this pg too- I think I already mentioned it. I will hope and pray for this to be your month- keep us updated, I really want to know how it turns out.
As for the CB, I have heard nothing but bad about false positives on the blue dye tests. There is a line that comes up about half the time with those within the time period provided in the instructions page. I love the dollar tree tests- I'm in the US so I don't know what they're called in the UK, but they are about a dollar a piece and work like a charm.

:HUGS:

how you got on chick? any more symptoms. still think there is a big chance you could be preg. and i got some clear blue digis off ebay and they are 2 for £4.85 or 4 for £9. if you want the link let me know and il put it on here for you. and they work coz i got my 1-2 last fri and my 2-3 today. fingers crossed you join the july baby group! xxx

opks pick up pregnancy, pregnancy tests can't pick up ovulation. I would say you have plenty of lines there to indicate you are pregnant.

Is the superdrug test 10miu or does it require a higher concentration? Have you checked the other tests? Wondering if the ICs are picking up lines as they require a lower level than most store tests.

On amazon a digital test is about £6, less than in a shop. I'd just bite the bullet, order it, and know for certain.

The superdrug are early tests "4 days before period" ones, but dunno the Miu (my Ic's are 10) so it's possible - but I just don't know. Someone elses thread on here was asking, and everyone said 10miu...

I've ordered 5 IC's off another person, completely different, 10miu too. Will see what it gives.

The thing that's confusing is the IC's were giving really dark lines, then light ones. It's supposed to be the other way round.

If it's supposed to be as early as 4 days before your period is due, what if I AM pregnant but my period isn't due for a few weeks? (cause of the 6 week in between...) I might have ovulated after 2 weeks - would it still pick it up or will it wait for the "missed period"?

I wish I could believe those lines - but I've told myself I'm not pregnant now. I've even worked out when we I should ovulate again, if I was ovulating the other day, I have another 6 weeks to wait :(

I wouldn't read too much into the lines getting more faint. The concentration in your urine can vary depending on how dilute your urine is. So overall, your blood concentrations increase each day, but that may not be true of your urine concentrations. Generally, the tests pick up the pregnancy hormone for a given number of days post ovulation. So, it all depends on when you ovulated. The most common cycle is for people to get their period 14 days after their ovulation. So that is how the companies determine that you can test '4 days before your missed period'.

I hope you dont take this as rude as i dont mean it to come across that way but why not just avoid testing for a little while? The confusion of whether your pregnant or not must be seriously frustrating. I know it would drive me nuts!

If its any help to you,i have a spare CB digi test not doing anything if you'd like it?

No I don't think that's rude at all - and it REALLY is getting to me.
I tested with my second Superdrug test today and got nothing and it's heartbreaking. I still haven't come on, and no signs of it AT ALL, but last month I went between the 9th of September and the 21st of October between periods, so I don't expect that's a sign.
I just hoped that if I left it longer, it would mean that if I got a negative, I'd think "right, that's it, that's definite" but then I feel like if I don't find out, I'm driving myself crazy.

I'm struggling this month as my first daughter would have been 7 on the 12th of December, so I just want to try and accept that I probably am not pregnant now - because two superdrug tests AND a clear blue non digital have said no, only IC's have said yes. Will test with the new IC's when I get them (hopefully tomorrow) and if I get a positive on them, I'll go to the doctor and see if they can do anything, but if it's a no I think I just have to accept that the tests were dodgy :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->