About Gabby..*update #3! pg.3*

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Kimberly28, Apr 5, 2009.

1. Kimberly28

Kimberly28 HappyMum-2boys1girl <3

Afternoon Ladies.

I just wanted to let you all know that Gabby has been having "cramping pelvic pains" since last night. We are pretty sure that they are contractions. They've continued today and she's phoned the dr. They are having her go into the hospital to get checked out. She will be texting me with updates as soon as she can. I will let you all know what's going on as soon as I hear from her.

PS- She's the same gestation as me. I'm praying for her and her LO and hoping they can stop the contractions and that baby will stay put.

:hug: to you all.

2. Jkelmum

Jkelmum Well-Known Member

Oh no :( I know she goes early but this is far too early ....I pray they stop the contractions and that LO will stay put for at least another 10 wks xxx

3. sam76

sam76 Mummy to George & Louie

keep us posted xxxxxxx hope all is well

4. x_Rainbow_x

x_Rainbow_x Well-Known Member

o god keep us updated chick, send my love
    xxxxxxxxx

5. Pippin

Pippin Sam and Adélie-Rose's Mum

Oh know I was talking to her in the August mummies thread, hope she's okay I just thought she meant the constant pain where your pubic bone opens up to quickly. Loads of my friends have it at the moment. Much love to her. xx

6. Pippin

Braxton hicks maybe? PMA, PMA!

7. HeidiLSparks

HeidiLSparks Mom of 2 & 1 on the way!

Her and her LO ae in my thoughts, I hope she is okay and I pray that LO stay put!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. elly75

elly75 Guest

oh my goodness. She and her little one are in my thoughts.

9. ShadowRat

ShadowRat Well-Known Member

Gosh, I really hope she is okay... Like Pips, I thought she was talking about pelvic bone problems, we were telling her to sleep with a pillow between her legs, feel pretty daft now 8-[

She and her little one are in my thoughts... Thanks for keeping us posted, Kimberly, please do let us know if you hear more...

:hug: to you Gabs,

Shadow xx

10. Pippin

Any more updates?

11. Kimberly28

Small Update...

She just texted me and said she's had 2 contractions in 8 minutes and that baby's heart rate is good at this point. They've done a UA and waiting for that to come back and just monitoring for now. They will call the dr to see what more the dr wants them to do. That's all I have for now but will update again when I get an update from her. Please stay put LO!!! Gabby, we're thinking of you hunny! Be strong and hang in there. I know how scared you must be and we're all here for you and send our love and prayers to you, OH, and the LO inside. :hugs:

12. FsMummy

FsMummy single mum to 4 cuties

omg plz keep us updated kim. im praying her and baby r ok and baby stays put, tell her im thinking of her x

13. cleckner04

cleckner04 ✭Emma & Rylan's Mama✭

Oh my goodness. :cry: Poor thing. She's had it rough enough already. I will definately be watching for an update. Stay in there little baby! I'll be praying as well.

14. ShadowRat

ShadowRat Well-Known Member

Keeping everything crossed for her... Thanks for the update :) I hope she's being well taken care of and that she's not too frightened, it must be so scary :(

:hug: Gabby honey, and little teeny :hug: for little one. Heartbeat is a good sign! Stay put little one!

xxxx

15. tillymum

tillymum New mom

Oh no!!! Thinking of you Gabs, hope the contractions stop and your LO stays put for quite a while! I'm crossing everything for you big :hug:

Thanks for the updates Kimberley

16. Pippin

Goodness hang in there Gabby we are thinking of you and preying it will stop soon. xxx

17. Kimberly28

Just got another text from Gabs. They were about to send her on home but they checked her cervix and she's dilated to 1 cm. We all know that isn't much but at this point its not a good thing. They've put in an IV and started her on Visteral (sp?) and if that doesn't work they will put her on mag. Also, they're about to do an ultrasound. Will let you all know soon as I hear more. Please keep praying for her and LO to stay put!! Hang in there Gabby and LO!! We're all thinking of you both and praying. I'm sending lots of sticky stay put vibes your way hunny! :hugs:

18. DiddyDons

DiddyDons Guest

oh no I hope baby stays put for a good long while yet! :hugs: Thinking of them all

19. tillymum

tillymum New mom

Oh dear! Can they reverse dilation? Thanks for the update Kimberly.

Thinking of you and praying for you Gabby xx

20. star-dust

star-dust Guest

Oh no this is awful hope lil one stays put, she and bubba will be in my prayers tonight xxxx