About Gabby..*update #3! pg.3*

Thanks for the update hun. Lot's of hugs :hugs::hugs: to Gabby and her little one.

Thanks for the update. I'm praying so hard her LO stays put xx

hoping her LO stays in there,
she'll be in my thoughts and prayers tonight

Oh goodness I so hope she's ok and they stop the contractions. Your both in my thoughts hon. :hugs:

Ok folks. The contractions have stopped! YAY!!! :happydance: They have given her one more shot of the medicine and something for the baby too to help mature him more. The ultrasound looked good and she is having a boy for sure! So we're both team blue! hehe. She has to remain on full bed rest tonight and see the OB first thing tomorrow! Oh and she is also most likely going to have to have a cerclage put in soon. She will be home in a little while. You keep staying put little one and growing strong. Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts. :hugs: They seem to have worked! :yipee:

Wow.....I'm in tears reading all your lovely comments and prayers! Thank you all so much!

Kim thank you for updating everyone and being such a great friend! Glad that we have become so close!!!

Well i just got home about 45 minutes ago...about 3hours from when they said i could've of left.

Alittle about the story.

So at about 1am last night i was having terrible back pain and cramps then came and gone. Well I called the ob unit and talked to doc. They said to drink 2 full bottles of water and rest and see how it goes. After an hour nothing improved.....:( So i was sent in.

I got in, they did a ua, blood work, and checked fetal hearttones. Everything looked good. Untill i was on the monitor and we could see clear as day contractions last about 40seconds and coming every 8-9mintues. I was scared at that moment!!!:(

They decided to check me after my ua and bloods came back fine and she said as lon gas my cervix is good i can go. Well.....she checked me and i could see the scare in her eyes......i KNEW something was up. So she said she's getting another nurse.....
So next nurse checked and said i was def 1cm maybe even 1nhalf and almost all the way thinned out.!!!!!!!!!:(

I was so scared b/c i'm only 19 weeks and if this doesnt stop i wont have a baby. :( Okay so then they talked to the docs and got an iv drip going to run TONS of fluids, and give me medication to try and stop labor. I also got two shots of steriods to mature babies lungs incase baby might come in weeks to come.

Then i had a scan to check baby all around and my placenta (which is a total previa) and my cervix.

Baby looked awesome and was wiggling around wonderfully!:) I saw tons of contractions on the u/s and it was neat but of course scary!!!!:( My cervix measured about 2.5cm which is longer then it was 3weeks ago. But it's not dialated and thinned so not a good combination.....:(

Okay so finally the contractions had slowed down but doctor said to give me an IV bolus of MAG!......YUCk.....worse drug in the world...:(

I've been put on strict bedrest and sent home and taking procardia every 8hours to prevent contractions. I will see my ob first thing tomorrow morning and were planning on putting a cerclage in to keep my cervix together for now.

Well thats it for now and once again thank you all SO SO much from the bottom of my heart. I truly believe your prayers have worked!!!

I usually go into PTL at about 23-25weeks and go on bedrest. and made it to 30 and 34 weeks last two times...i guess this baby wants to cause alil more trouble....stubborn! So glad HE is hanging on. and that's right I'm having ANOTHER little boy....!:) SO glad he is healthy at this point!

LUV YOU ALL!!!

Oh Gabs... I have just caught up on this.... how scary for you... but glad that baby is staying put... I agree.. Mag is the worst drug in the world... they put me on it with my last pregnancy...

but we always do what we have to for baby... you are strong and I am so happy they were able to hold things off...

I will keep saying prayers for you.... :hugs:

only just read this glad that baby is staying put for now hope he stays there for a few more wks. congrats on team blue sorry its not the girl u hoped for.

Aww hon I'm so glad you are home and sfe. I'm in tears too if it is any consolation!!! Hope it goes well today and little one realizes it really is better in doors!!! Take care of yourself hon. Xxx

OMG!!!...........that was scary
thinking about you,................happy that baby is staying in..........I just read this tread now....congrats on blue team...hope you feel better now...:hugs::hugs:

Aww hun, Im so sorry you have had to go through this but so pleased everything has stopped and your little man is staying put. Im praying he stays where he is for a lot longer. Congratulations on team Blue, take care hun :hugs::hugs::hugs: XXX

glad things are looking better for you and lo xxx

I'm just catching up - so glad your baby boy is staying put! Hope you're feeling better today and get lots of rest :)

Oh Gabs I am so glad you are home and your little BOY (congrats) is staying where he should be for now! I've been worrying about you all night and am so relieved to read your post! :hugs:

Horray!!! This is very good news to wake up to: I was thinking about you all evening (UK time) and then this morning came on here first thing to check. I'm SO relieved to hear that you're ok, and that they managed to stop those contractions and settle that little BOY in for another few weeks at least, hopefully!!

Congrats on your third little boy Gabs!! I'm sure he will be a very special little guy when he reaches this world, but NOT YET!! :D

Massive :hug: honey, take great care now :)

Shadow xx

wonderful news, ive only just read this, keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well for you gabby x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->