• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

About Gabby..*update #3! pg.3*

so glad you and bubs are ok gabs, plz keep us updated x

just read this threas im sooo glad hes staying put for you fingers crossed hell behave him self and stay there longer haha xxx

Glad to hear that things are ok! And congrats on the little boy!
:hugs:

I also have just read this thread, and am so relieved you and bubs are good. Make sure you take it easy.

Pleased to hear they managed to stop contractions hope bubs stays put for now x

Thank you all again so much from the bottom of my heart. It's nice to see how many people pray and care for me even though you don't "know" me. IF anything happens to any of you(Knock on wood.) I will be there for you all as well! HUGS

Well slept like a baby last night thank god! I was so tired and i think the Mag helped me sleep!:) But woke up this morning to bleeding....:( I know it's just from my placenta previa and them poking and prodding my cervix...:( So phoned my doc on her personal number and we talked for about 30mins at 7am..lol. She is seeing me this am and putting me on the monitor, another shot of terbutaline, and checking my cervix. She told me that we CANNOT do the cerclage!!!!!!:( ....She said that with a total previa and an opened cervix......infection risksa re too high and the fact i'm bleeding as we speak she can't do it...:( I was in tears...I'm terrified of loosing my baby....:(

She said to me....trust me I know God is watching over you and baby and you WILL make it. You need to just take your medication and stay in bed!!!!! As long as you do that and don't contract baby will stay put for awhile! IT has the last two times and will again. She said I've been through so much with all my pregnancies and my lil men come out strong fighters....:) Such a wonderful doctor! So we are going to talk more at my appt today. I shall let you know how it goes!

HUGS HUGS HUGS!

Big :hug: hun and everything's crossed for you two. Hope bubs stays put for a lot longer. Take care.

Your poor girl you never get a break do you? I hope that little boy stays put sweetie, I will definately say prayers for the both of you. BIG :hug:

Gabby,just found out about this thread this morning, thanks God everything is ok for you and your LO, congrat for having a boy.

LO, you have to hang on to your mom ok! be strong and healthy ok!

I will pray for you and LO Gab, and take a good care of both of you.
Glad so far everything gone well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"