? about pelvic & back pain.....?

Gabrielle

Mum of 2! Pg with # 3!
Reaction score
Hey girls.....I'm coming over from second trimester to ask you all as you might have more information.:)

Well i woke up at about 1am with terrible low back pain and pelvic pains that come and go......Its now 1045 am and I'm still getting them. I'm 19 weeks pregnant today. I took a warm bath and some tyeonol and it hasnt helped.

I talked to the doc on call and she said to drink 2 big glasses of water and wait to see what happens in the next hour.

Anyways....Okay i have a history of ptl starting at about 23 weeks with my last two babies. I made it to 30wks and 34 weeks.

ANyways....i've never had this type of pain so early on., I was wondering if its possible to get contractions at only 19 weeks? Has anyone had this or know what it could possibly be.

Backpain is constand but pelvic pains are cramps that come and go and last about 30 seconds or so?

ANy adivce, experinces would be great.

BTw.....i'm 75% effaced already, with a total previa and on modified bedrest.

:hug:

Ive not really got much 'helpfull' advice but i too am having major major hip & back pain...just dont over do things as hard as it is and have a warm bath & paracetamol. Not a great help but it eases it slightly...

The things us woman have to go through eh!

:hug:

lol thanks hun. Yeah mine isn't getting any better and I'm already on modified bedrest so havent been doing much. She said to drink to big glasses of water and then she'd call me in an hour and if things weren't better she have to see me/....specially b/c of my history. Well I've got 15mins for it to STOP otherwise I will be going to the ob unit..:(

Good luck to you sweetie! Thanks for responding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->