About scan Pic ( Pics Added of my Little Girl )

:hugs: I am so glad they sent you a picture! xxx

awww she is beautiful. it is similar to my scan pic of grace (in my head anyway hopefully will get to upload mine soon) did you have genetic testing to find out she was a girl? sorry if it is too personal. its just i had genetic tests done after my D&C and thats when i also found out she was a girl. so glad you got your pictures. xx

I didnt have that test done no.
I just always thought i was having a girl. when i look back at pics of me i just look massive and i was only 8 + 4 weeks when we lost her but i got to my 12 week scan and i looked massive from behind lol Hubby always thought i was having a girl 2!!

your pic will be with u very soon i promise hun!! xxx

cant believe it. radiology just rang and i didnt get to phone quick enough!! she left a voice mail and now shes on another call and finishes at half 4!! grrrr. im sure your intuition is right. she is beautiful xx

Have u been able to get through?? its always the way how annoying!!!!

i'm sat here just looking at Daisy its just amazing :)

we are looking for a nice daisy photo frame but cant decide on which one lol xxx

OMG!!! im shaking! the lady rang me from her mobile on her way to her car! she was so nice and saying how sorry she was to speak to me under such cercumstances etc i was waiting for the sorry there not there with the tone of her voice. but shes there! waiting for me- 2 years and i could of had them any time!! ive had to ring access to health records and there sending an application form out- once thats sent back they will send me a disk of the images (dont know how many she didnt say). they usually charge £25 but she said shes spoken to access manager and said not to charge me as it would be disgraceful (bless her). she said she doesnt know if i'll be able to make anything out (im just hoping there like the images in my head. but yeh i'll have my little girls pics with me hopefully sooner rather than later! its my birthday on the 5th and obviously the scan on the 6th was the worst present imagianable- so this year this has made up for it! i feel cold and shivery lol. im so happy, ive already cried. thank you so so much for all your help Becci. xx

That is brilliant news!!! i'm so happy that your going to get your little girl home so u can see her all the time!

Thats so nice of her to call you on her way to her car!
Cant wait to see grace now she is going to be so cute!! :)

sending u lots of love xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->