? about the egg

lucky_star

Reaction score
ok so last night i had this pinching pain by my left ovary, and moved to the middle..could this be ovulation, implantion, or the egg bursting?? im due for af the 8th. i dont know im just ready to test and start working from there. any advice??

I have never EVER had any ovulation type pains so cant help you.

If you are due af on 8th, then it sounds like now is your peak time so just get to it!!!

Good luck! :flower:

are you using any methods to track ovulation? how about an ovulation predictor kit; once is says yes, then you should start having sex within the next 36 hrs; they say to have it 3 days in a row when it come up pos

no i have tried them kits...didnt like them to well i track by calendar sharting my cp and cm. but some months it it just hard to tell..lol i get off track. my fiance works sec shirt, and dont get home till 2:30am. so we bd dance about every other day, well try to. if this isnt the month, ill just plan better next month. who knew it would be this hard to get pregnant?!?! lol thanks for the advise!!!

Hi
Yes it sounds like you are ovulating, i too have had the pinchy feeling but on my right, this is my first month TTC and ihave never felt anything at ovulation until now and i think its because i am TTC that I am really aware of whats going on with my body, and i know i am ovulating as i had it confirmed with the clesr blue digi as i got a smiley face on thurs morning :happydance:.so get lots of BD.
x

Yes that sounds like ovulation pain. I have it everytime, hurts like the devil but always goes away :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->