about the 'lady garden' getting overgrown

lol during the last 2 weeks Ive been "Trying" 2 shave it every otherday just incase I go into labour..same with legs...until I ended up looking like a walking Rash..! so Ive let it grow until I think labour may be starting..! and if i all happens 2 fast ( wishful thinking) then the midwifes will just have 2 lump it lol..!!

It's been eye opening since I joined BnB because I was under the impression only the hardcore went for bikini waxing, beyond the edges anyway. I think it is a new phenomenon. I never heard of anyone shaving their bits when I was at school or uni! Needless to say mine usually gets a trim round the edges if I'm wearing fancy knickers for a fancy night or if I'm going swimming. I would never be prepared to shave it!! This is lucky, as I can't see it anymore so I don't think I could do anything with it even if I wanted to.

This may be way too much info but once I shaved it and looked in the mirror to check it was all "even":rofl:...I had no idea it looked so horrid without hair:blush:yuk yuk yuk and was mortified to see that I even has stretchmarks on it....I couldn't wait for my erm "garden" to grow back and cover it all up again :rofl::blush:

I've given up caring about mine. I've not got an OH to be bothered about it and since I can't even see it myself i'm living in blissful ignorance. Best way I find :blush:

This may be way too much info but once I shaved it and looked in the mirror to check it was all "even":rofl:...I had no idea it looked so horrid without hair:blush:yuk yuk yuk and was mortified to see that I even has stretchmarks on it....I couldn't wait for my erm "garden" to grow back and cover it all up again :rofl::blush:

:rofl:

I like being womanly, what can I say?! I'm also too lazy to shave more than I already do, I'd spend half my life removing hair otherwise!

Im trying to keep on top of mine but i cant see what im doing anymore so im just shaving and hoping for the best :rofl:
I want mine shaven before i go into labour so OH will be doing it for me!!

I feel so gross when I'm not completely shaved, its probably 1/2 the reason i feel so crap

I used to completely shave but the itching got to much. I cant be doing with waxing either it hurts to much. Im way too lazy for all that so now I just trim it when I can be bothered. OH doesnt mind either way.

OMG... I can honestly say this isn't something I had even thought about until reading some recent threads... I'm 36 and have only ever done any type of 'garden maintenance' about a dozen times in my enire life! I always found it way too itchy, even after just a trim... Now I feel like a complete freak! :blush:

OMG... I can honestly say this isn't something I had even thought about until reading some recent threads... I'm 36 and have only ever done any type of 'garden maintenance' about a dozen times in my enire life! I always found it way too itchy, even after just a trim... Now I feel like a complete freak! :blush:
lol I never shave it either, just trim. I'm a brunette so, it gets bad if I don't at least trim it.

Personally I don't get quite HOW you shave completely. The couple of times I have tried it was not fun, not easy and left prickly stubble and it took aaaaaaaaaged to get everything off and there was some areas that I just couldn't figure out how to shave, like you would need a special 'fairy fanny razor' or something.

I'm starting to think this is an aspect of womanhood to which I have not been properly initiated. I can see how waxing would get it all off (with a lot of ouchiness) but not shaving. With shaving I can only understand the landing strip thing, and then it seems a bit silly. Like a sort of 'Fuhrer' tache but for your bits. Weird weird weird.

Honestly I wish hair would just not grow where you don't want it too.

I just cant be bothered, i still am doing it but this week seem to have had a growth spurt and i'm starting to find it harder to see :(
I think when i get some pennies i want to get laser treatment so i never have to shave again :lol:

Personally I don't get quite HOW you shave completely. The couple of times I have tried it was not fun, not easy and left prickly stubble and it took aaaaaaaaaged to get everything off and there was some areas that I just couldn't figure out how to shave, like you would need a special 'fairy fanny razor' or something.

I'm starting to think this is an aspect of womanhood to which I have not been properly initiated. I can see how waxing would get it all off (with a lot of ouchiness) but not shaving. With shaving I can only understand the landing strip thing, and then it seems a bit silly. Like a sort of 'Fuhrer' tache but for your bits. Weird weird weird.

Honestly I wish hair would just not grow where you don't want it too.

Its an accquired art form, that's for sure. You basically just have to enlist the side of the bath tub while in the shower, and if you're in a stand alone shower..you're screwed.

I've always kept mine shaved since the hair first came in as a young teenso I'm a bit horrorfied by having to let it grow. A couple of weeks ago I tried to shave by feel alone - as we've lost visual contact... BIG mistake!

Right now, I'm just pretending its not there. At least I cant see it myself.

i really cant be bothered at the mo & oh doesnt mind phewwww i cant see it anyway & hes not offered!!! im having to get rid for my section in dec im hoping he;l offer then

Mine is way out of control and there is no way I could even attempt it at the moment so OH is going to give it a tidy up a couple of weeks before due date.

I shave completely !! But now i carnt see my oh does it and hes better at it than me !! :dohh:

Well I did used to shave it all off, But I can't see now and last time I tried I missed loads LOL. So I have given up for now. I might get OH to give it a tidy up nearer the time LOL.
Luv Cheryl xxx

Oh how funny is this thread?!?!

I personally like to shave it all off, I haven't stayed as on top of the gardening as I normally would, but I go for the hit miss or maybe tactick and hope for the best.

I personally just feel cleaner when everything is tidy, I do it only for me and certainly not worried what the docs or MW's would think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->