about the 'lady garden' getting overgrown

Personally I don't get quite HOW you shave completely. The couple of times I have tried it was not fun, not easy and left prickly stubble and it took aaaaaaaaaged to get everything off and there was some areas that I just couldn't figure out how to shave, like you would need a special 'fairy fanny razor' or something.

I'm starting to think this is an aspect of womanhood to which I have not been properly initiated. I can see how waxing would get it all off (with a lot of ouchiness) but not shaving. With shaving I can only understand the landing strip thing, and then it seems a bit silly. Like a sort of 'Fuhrer' tache but for your bits. Weird weird weird.

Honestly I wish hair would just not grow where you don't want it too.

Fairy fanny razor!!!! PMSL!!!

I find if you just og for it you get it all, only shave when im skint or to lazy to go to the salon! i feel yucky when it starts growing back :( it feels all like..ew =(

Personally, (and this may be TMI, sorry) My garden is bare, as thats how i prefer it (seems more hygenic to me)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shri
Personally I don't get quite HOW you shave completely. The couple of times I have tried it was not fun, not easy and left prickly stubble and it took aaaaaaaaaged to get everything off and there was some areas that I just couldn't figure out how to shave, like you would need a special 'fairy fanny razor' or something.

I'm starting to think this is an aspect of womanhood to which I have not been properly initiated. I can see how waxing would get it all off (with a lot of ouchiness) but not shaving. With shaving I can only understand the landing strip thing, and then it seems a bit silly. Like a sort of 'Fuhrer' tache but for your bits. Weird weird weird.

Honestly I wish hair would just not grow where you don't want it too.

It is itchy the first few times you do it, but once you get the bush down (so to speak) its fairly easy to mow the lawn every so often, as long as you have a nice sharp mower! lol

lol funny thread, I've been using a mirror...lol I hate having any hair down there so I'm gonna keep doing it for me not for Doctors or MW's, lol x x

My hubby has just caught sight of this thread and said for any women having problems with weeds growing he's offering his gardening services at no cost!!!! Cheeky Bugger!! lol

My hubby has just caught sight of this thread and said for any women having problems with weeds growing he's offering his gardening services at no cost!!!! Cheeky Bugger!! lol

:rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"