About time i said Hello :D

Aww Eva-Jane is a really beautiful name same for a beautiful girl XD Rather sad of me but I got excited when I seen you gave birth the same day as me lol but me to a little boy called Eli XD

Its not sad, another girl on dec baby thread gave birth same day as me aswell i think its amazing, i just thought i was the only one gave birth on that date hahaha :haha:
I gave birth at 16:52 so just abit before Eli, if you gave birth in the evening n not the morning? How did you find it? I wasnt due till 26th so i had it in my head she wouldnt be here for x-mas day but she was which was great!

I gave birth to Eli 5.20am lol he was actually due 27th November lol. Labour was truely awful, I got really bad care from the hospital! But I don't care now lol I discharged myself 9pm lol. How did you find it?

OMG you where over due for along time how did you cope, i couldnt ave wonted to wait that long you done well! Labour was great for me i really enjoyed it, that prob sounds weird to alot of girls who have had an awful labour, but i did i stayed as calm as i could and pushed when i needed to! Hardest part was stayin at home for so long as i went up about 2 in the morning with niggly pains an i was only 1cm so she gave me a sweep, an said she would see me back on my due date which was 3days later, so when i got home i tryed to sleep but couldnt so i got a bath, but then i couldnt stick the pain anymore an went back up at 4ish then got seen and told i was 8cm an needed to go to a labour room an was givin gasnair once i got there an she was born 1nhalf after that. Contractions was the worst part of it all for me tho.

Hey Hun congrats!!
Im leah.
I have a 3 1/2 month old named gracelynn elizabeth
your LO is so cute!!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone,Aw and thanks all for sayin my LO is cute n so on, i think she is the cutest little girl ever and keep thinkin how i madea child so beautiful but thats because im her mummy!

Aww Eva-Jane is a really beautiful name same for a beautiful girl XD Rather sad of me but I got excited when I seen you gave birth the same day as me lol but me to a little boy called Eli XD

Its not sad, another girl on dec baby thread gave birth same day as me aswell i think its amazing, i just thought i was the only one gave birth on that date hahaha :haha:
I gave birth at 16:52 so just abit before Eli, if you gave birth in the evening n not the morning? How did you find it? I wasnt due till 26th so i had it in my head she wouldnt be here for x-mas day but she was which was great!

I gave birth to Eli 5.20am lol he was actually due 27th November lol. Labour was truely awful, I got really bad care from the hospital! But I don't care now lol I discharged myself 9pm lol. How did you find it?

OMG you where over due for along time how did you cope, i couldnt ave wonted to wait that long you done well! Labour was great for me i really enjoyed it, that prob sounds weird to alot of girls who have had an awful labour, but i did i stayed as calm as i could and pushed when i needed to! Hardest part was stayin at home for so long as i went up about 2 in the morning with niggly pains an i was only 1cm so she gave me a sweep, an said she would see me back on my due date which was 3days later, so when i got home i tryed to sleep but couldnt so i got a bath, but then i couldnt stick the pain anymore an went back up at 4ish then got seen and told i was 8cm an needed to go to a labour room an was givin gasnair once i got there an she was born 1nhalf after that. Contractions was the worst part of it all for me tho.

Well they got my due date completely wrong at first they thought I was due 8th december but turned out I wasn't because the first stupid midwife I saw put the date of my last period down wrong, she put down my MC (as it was twins) down as my period but got a great midwife like person near the end who spotted the mistake in my notes and arranged a scan lol but the midwife who was incharge of deciding when to induce me was the same as the one who made the mistake, didn't want to admit she made one so wouldnt start to induce me until I was 12 days over by her dates that was the monday, I went into labour the tuesday which she failed to realise so she broke my waters wednesday after noon then had snotty stuck up midwifes to deal with my labour. It was awful and not great for someone who actually has a phobia od pregnancy and child birth lol. But my Peter was there for me throughout my whole crap pregnancy and labour lol so it wasn't too bad lol. Only big regret is that my big sister was out of the country when Eli was born, she never got to meet him until 15th Jan =(
Oh wow you lucky thing if, IF I ever have another I want your labour lol actually I want Peter's sister's who only last 20 mins from first contraction to pushing her second child out lol XD
So what made you decide on that name?

Well they got my due date completely wrong at first they thought I was due 8th december but turned out I wasn't because the first stupid midwife I saw put the date of my last period down wrong, she put down my MC (as it was twins) down as my period but got a great midwife like person near the end who spotted the mistake in my notes and arranged a scan lol but the midwife who was incharge of deciding when to induce me was the same as the one who made the mistake, didn't want to admit she made one so wouldnt start to induce me until I was 12 days over by her dates that was the monday, I went into labour the tuesday which she failed to realise so she broke my waters wednesday after noon then had snotty stuck up midwifes to deal with my labour. It was awful and not great for someone who actually has a phobia od pregnancy and child birth lol. But my Peter was there for me throughout my whole crap pregnancy and labour lol so it wasn't too bad lol. Only big regret is that my big sister was out of the country when Eli was born, she never got to meet him until 15th Jan =(
Oh wow you lucky thing if, IF I ever have another I want your labour lol actually I want Peter's sister's who only last 20 mins from first contraction to pushing her second child out lol XD

Urgh i think some MW can be awkward because we are only young n they think we hang of there every word :nope: 20mins sounds great one of my older sisters had her 2nd child in 50mins lucky ladies lol
Oh she is named after both our grannys
OH first then mine so i thought id join them together as it sounds nice Eva-Jane
All my family love it which is great :D

Urgh i think some MW can be awkward because we are only young n they think we hang of there every word :nope: 20mins sounds great one of my older sisters had her 2nd child in 50mins lucky ladies lol
OH first then mine so i thought id join them together as it sounds nice Eva-Jane

That what me and Peter plan to do if we ever have a girl but not first name only middle lol but we have it lucky as both our mums are called Jennifer lol just have to think of something to go with it lol. I think Eva-Jane is beautiful, I love Evlyn as a girls name but then again I love uncommon names anyway lol

That what me and Peter plan to do if we ever have a girl but not first name only middle lol but we have it lucky as both our mums are called Jennifer lol just have to think of something to go with it lol. I think Eva-Jane is beautiful, I love Evlyn as a girls name but then again I love uncommon names anyway lol

I think it was a lovely idea to her name within the family, then had the idea of joining them n it had a ring to it :D Ah thats good they both have the same name haha no arguments over which one of your mums names get choosen first lol I had Maurice david after my dad an OH but had a girl :thumbup:

I think it was a lovely idea to her name within the family, then had the idea of joining them n it had a ring to it :D Ah thats good they both have the same name haha no arguments over which one of your mums names get choosen first lol I had Maurice david after my dad an OH but had a girl :thumbup:

Well Eli's middle names are David Peter lol David is his granddads name (Peters dad) and Peter well Eli's dad lol. Peter was sneaky though he decided he wanted David before Peter so it would be D P which just so happens in his eyes stands for his favourite marvel character DeadPool :haha:

Congrats on your Little Girlie.
Im Jemma, 18 (19 on the 10th feb :)) lol. And have a little boy that will be a year old on the 26th ... It goes to fast, enjoy every moment :)

Welcome:D
And congratulations! Your LO is so gorgeous!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back