About time to introduce myself

John

Reaction score
I actually joined in September but never really introduced myself so I figure its about time I do.

My girlfriend of 4 years is pregnant with our first. We are both 18 years of age. I'm basically a loser.

Congratulations on the pregnancy,I know it's pretty scarey but don't put yourself down.My hubby was 19 when our first son was born and he did a great job. Enjoy it

https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u246/mckaylalovesyou_photo/Welcome.gif

Hi John

Welcome to BabyandBump & congrats on bump

Why are you a looser :(

:D

:hi: Welcome to BnB.....Sill you are not a looser!

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/Hello/blink18.gif

Welcome to baby and bump!

Congratulations to you and your girlfriend! :hugs:x

I'm a loser beacause I got my girlfriend pregnant (its an unplanned pregnancy). Within the past I dunno year or so my life as just been crap. Problems with school and then snapping on everyone at home, loosing a few jobs and problems passing my licence road test and not even knowing I am even going to pass all my courses and graduate. So it come the end of June and my marks are crap I failed one course and barley passed the rest of them so I got into a fight with my parents, siblings, aunt, uncle and cousin and I just got up and left. I gave up on life. The going got tough, so the tough got going. So I hopped into my car (1985 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme) and just drove off into the evening. The last words that were said to me by my parents were "John, don't do this", the last words said to me by my girlfriend were "Where are you going? When are you comming home? and I'll be waiting here for you". The last words I said to my brother was "Take care of her". Now I didn't know my girlfriend was a few weeks pregnant at the time.
So I take off into the evening and move down to the states. Started living the life I wanted and it was lonely I admit but in a way it was perfect. I was living in a way where I was happy. I got a job working for this auto shop, learned a few tricks of the trade. Then my brother and girlfriend appear out of no where one . They came in search of me and the actually tracked me down. They begged me to come home. And they made me come home, only because she's pregnant and I want to be there for her and the baby, I still love her a whole lot. Also I'm on the verse of loosing my new job.

I remember your posts about this. Your not a looser. You came back and that is what matters. :hugs:

:hi:Welcome to bnb. I really dont think you are a looser. Best of luck for the pregnancy and the future.

hello welcome to bnb all the best xx ur not a loser u went bk xxxx

hi john, welcome to the site.. you are not a loser, you are there with your gf, you love her, things will work out...

No I'm a loser. I can't seem to do anything right. The job I got, its not even a real job its only a contract job until December. So I'm out of a job soon.

oh well if none of us can convince u that ur not dunno what else to say the job thing there are other jobs just start searching

Hi John, welcome to Baby and Bump.

You're still very young, too young to be giving up on things and labelling yourself as a 'loser.'

Going by what you have written, you obviously don't want to be a loser or let down your girlfriend and baby. You seem to really want to change your situation, even if things haven't worked out for you in the past.

Don't just give up on yourself. Only you can determine the path you are on and if you just say, 'well, what do you expect, I'm a loser' then that's exactly what will happen. Even if your job does end at Christmas, work really hard at giving a good impression and learn as much as you can from the work. Then if the work does end, you can move on with more confidence and with a good reference from you ex-employers.

My sister lost a lot of jobs when she was younger due to low confidence and nerves, but she didn't give up and is now doing really well in a job that she has held down for three years and is happy with her fiancee in their new flat.

You can do it - just have faith in yourself and remember, you have a new little person who will soon be depending on you.

Good luck:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"