About to be mommy of 6 any other expecting#6,7,8,9.....?

Katiedw21

Reaction score
Hello ladies I cautiously moved over here to the first trimester board and I'm expecting #6 we're excited but scared shitless at the same time #5 was such a tough transition it seems the odd numbers are #3 was so so hard #4 was not bad #5 still recovering and he's almost 3 question is for you ladies with 5 or more did you find the transition harder for certain pregnancies?

I'm only on my second pregnancy so I cannot speak to this but I just wanted to say congrats!! It is amazing to see large families and I wish you a happy, healthy pregnancy. :flower:

I'm only on my second pregnancy so I cannot speak to this but I just wanted to say congrats!! It is amazing to see large families and I wish you a happy, healthy pregnancy. :flower:

Awe thank you! You're too sweet! Anyone is welcome on my thread I just love talking to other mommies and I don't get out of the house much with these kiddos lol when I do its to our business to work a few days to give the hubby a break I'm just terrified as going from 4 to 5 was so stressful exhausting and we swore we were done and couldn't do it again but here we are lol to be fair we said we were done at 3,4 and 5 now so this time I said well we might as well just keep having them lol thank you so much for your comment! How far along are you?

I can imagine going places is an exhausting endeavor with 5! I am the oldest of 5 so I definitely have an appreciation for the hard work you must do! In my experience as a child we paired off and stuck with a specific sibling so an even number would hopefully be a good thing :) I see you have a range of ages so hopefully you'll have some helpers for when the time comes. It will all work out I'm sure!!

I'm due Oct 4/5, so I'm just about 5 weeks now. It took about a year and a half to get pregnant again so I'm definitely excited. And every one tells me two is easier than one haha. . Go figure.

I can understand how you'd be terrified going from 5 to 6. I'm going from 4 to 5 within 6 years and I still wonder how I'm going to do it. This baby was definitely not planned, as we said we were done at 4 and actually DH was signed up to get a vasectomy, then I became pregnant before his appointment. He is still scheduled to get his vasectomy but we'll have one more child than we originally planned lol. I think after you reach a certain number, it gets harder to get out of the house so you're just like screw it... what's one more? :rofl:

I found child number 5 most difficult but my last pregnancy really tough (9th baby but 6th living child) I was exhausted... physically and mentally. She's 16 months and onky just feel I'm getting back to sone kind of normal. Congratulations!

I can imagine going places is an exhausting endeavor with 5! I am the oldest of 5 so I definitely have an appreciation for the hard work you must do! In my experience as a child we paired off and stuck with a specific sibling so an even number would hopefully be a good thing :) I see you have a range of ages so hopefully you'll have some helpers for when the time comes. It will all work out I'm sure!!

I'm due Oct 4/5, so I'm just about 5 weeks now. It took about a year and a half to get pregnant again so I'm definitely excited. And every one tells me two is easier than one haha. . Go figure.

Yes I feel like I have to sets of kids my older three and younger 2 well now 3i guess huh? It is nice they help a lot! Going from 4 to 5 was very overwhelming but I'm just going to think positive! Congratulations on your lo that's exciting I think 2 was easier I'm the way that you know what to expect you know how important getting sleep when you can and you know what's not important! Only hard thing I think is being pregnant and having a lo is harder to rest where as on your first you could but then they have someone to play with and seeing your first become a big sibling there's just no way to explain the feeling its amazing!

I can understand how you'd be terrified going from 5 to 6. I'm going from 4 to 5 within 6 years and I still wonder how I'm going to do it. This baby was definitely not planned, as we said we were done at 4 and actually DH was signed up to get a vasectomy, then I became pregnant before his appointment. He is still scheduled to get his vasectomy but we'll have one more child than we originally planned lol. I think after you reach a certain number, it gets harder to get out of the house so you're just like screw it... what's one more? :rofl:

Going from 4 to 5 was by far my most difficult but there was almost 5 years in between so it wad like starting all over I think that's one benefit to having them closer as you did! Congrats on the new lo I'm sure you will do just fine! My husband had a vasectomy scheduled as well lol but now were wondering if we should just see what happen good Lord though we may end up with 15 haha totally agree with the just screw it I'm always a mess and never go anywhere so might as well have a little baby to love on right?

I found child number 5 most difficult but my last pregnancy really tough (9th baby but 6th living child) I was exhausted... physically and mentally. She's 16 months and onky just feel I'm getting back to sone kind of normal. Congratulations!

Awe I'm sorry that sounds tough! But you give me hope! Yah I was really taken aback as to how difficult #5 was granted I had a rough pregnancy then but I am so excited this time so is DH surprised but excited thank you for commenting i really appreciate it so very much!

Yes I feel like I have to sets of kids my older three and younger 2 well now 3i guess huh? It is nice they help a lot! Going from 4 to 5 was very overwhelming but I'm just going to think positive! Congratulations on your lo that's exciting I think 2 was easier I'm the way that you know what to expect you know how important getting sleep when you can and you know what's not important! Only hard thing I think is being pregnant and having a lo is harder to rest where as on your first you could but then they have someone to play with and seeing your first become a big sibling there's just no way to explain the feeling its amazing!

I'm glad they help you out!! Having a positive outlook is half the battle. It may take some adjusting but everything will be great :flower:

I'm definitely glad to have a little experience behind me and know better what to expect/do this time. And you're so right about having my lo to care for while pregnant. It does add an extra challenge. But I'm a SAHM now and it beats having to work while pregnant so no complaints! I'm so excited to give my DD a sibling, hoping for a little boy :baby:

I think I commented on another post of yours I'm hoping this is a sticky bean for me and all bring well we will welcome baby number 8 into pur family around the end of sep. 6 kids is no different to 5 in my opinion but mine are all under 8 lol. I think having just 1 is the hardest. Good luck and congratulations

I named all mine with the same initial as well and so am running out of names lol

I think I commented on another post of yours I'm hoping this is a sticky bean for me and all bring well we will welcome baby number 8 into pur family around the end of sep. 6 kids is no different to 5 in my opinion but mine are all under 8 lol. I think having just 1 is the hardest. Good luck and congratulations

Yes I remember you! My goodness so have you calculated how many years total you've been pregnant? I did it awhile back its crazy! I hope 6 is smooth sailing with 6! Thank you so much!

I named all mine with the same initial as well and so am running out of names lol

Whoo that's a feat ! So do you mix up their names all the time? I do it all the time even the dog's name ends up in there haha

We told the kiddos last night and to see my 14 almost 15 year old try to hide his giddiness just warmed my heart he's turning into a man and growing up but is still the same softy that I love so much! Sms if course all the others were excited

I always mix up their names lol and they all start with a so I sound like I have a stutter lol

Roughly 254 weeks pregnant lol add hopfuly another 40 294 weeks. That's one long pregnancy lol

I always mix up their names lol and they all start with a so I sound like I have a stutter lol

Roughly 254 weeks pregnant lol add hopfuly another 40 294 weeks. That's one long pregnancy lol

S-s-s-s that's funny! The kids think its funny when I put the dog's name in there and its usually when I'm mag and yelling so then we all end up laughing and being mad is pointless at that point haha I'm sure its because I'm always so tired I'm delusional as well but I bet you're 10X more tired with yours being so close!

That is that's like 5 1/2 years of pregnancy! Isn't it crazy when you think of it that way!! So for me it's 200 weeks not counting lost pregnancies and with this one 240 weeks!!!!!!!!!

Try working out how many nappies you have changed roughly 39420 for me at the moment and a simaler amount of baby bottles lol

2737 pound on nappies I don't think that's bad thank god for aldi

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->