• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

About to go to A&E *Update*

Natnee

Mummy to Belle
Reaction score
Just waiting for OH to get back, he'd got all the way to work in London and now on his way home. Had some bleeding this morning. Last night I had quite a big 'clump' of cm, just yellowy in colour. This this morning when got up it was quite browny. Then over series of morning it's got a bit pinker went red a little bit, then had another browny bit of mucus. Having some cramps, not pain so with it being more brown than red and cramps than pain, feeling a little bit hopeful. Never had any bleeding with other 2 pregnancies.

I have luckily been in contact this morning with the bereavement midwife who I dealt with after I lost Poppy, who had arranged an early scan for me for Friday and she coincidentally had phoned me this morning to tell me this, then she tried to get a sooner one, so had managed to get me one on Wednesday, so will go to A&E now as can't wait til then.

:cry:

I'm so sorry, hoping everything turns out ok for you, thinking of you x x x

Fingers crossed this is just one of those things and baby is doing well! Loads of people experience some bleeding, especially this early on. Good luck!!

Big hugs hun can U go to the early preg unit xx

Back home, but none the wiser. They managed to get me a scan for tomorrow morning but that was after the doctor had made a couple of pleading phone calls. Nothing much was done. Gave a wee sample and checked for infection in that, then he did a couple of preg tests, which he said were coming up faint. Was made to feel like I was making it up in a way. 'oh your only 6 weeks there won't be much to see'. No bloods taken. Will wait and see what happens tomorrow morning if nothing much will go and see a private doctor locally who is very good. Saw Belle's heartbeat with him when I was 6 weeks.

:hugs: Thinking about you, hun! Hope it's nothing but a small scare.

Bleeding is heavier and brighter red, have had to put a pad rather than a pl, this has got to mean the worst.

I am sorry you are going through this. It could be a SCH as they are very common. Are you having any clots or just blood?

:hugs: Fxed for you Hun!

I am sorry you are going through this. It could be a SCH as they are very common. Are you having any clots or just blood?

:hugs: Fxed for you Hun!

Little ones, occasionally when I wipe, perhaps half a cm? But only a couple of times like this. I guess I am thinking the worst as it can only be better!!

I always do to. I feel more prepared that way. What time is your scan tomorrow?

It's at 9:00 am, so at least haven't got to wait around all day.

Still hoping it all turns out ok, I had red bleeding with my son and he's now 9 months old :hugs::hugs::hugs:

It's now 3:20 am in UK, got woken up by the cat and then couldn't go back to sleep, very painful cramps and bleeding still red, just like a period. Don't hold much hope at all now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"