About to start 25mg clomid.

babywish123

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to this thread. I already have a little girl who is 4 and me and my husband have been trying for baby no.2 for 14 month n I've been diagnosed with pcos. I've had a hsg done last week and my results have came back all clear, no blockages so I'm over the moon! :happydance: This means I'm ok to start clomid next weekend I can't wait. The doctor has told me to take 25mg for 2 months and then she'll up the dosage if we need to. I would love to hear if anybody has any success stories on 25mg and when did you ovulate? Xx

Hi!!

I've been looking for people who are taking 25mg to see what their experience was.

I'm due to start on 25mg of Clomid at the start of next cycle (a few weeks away) after being diagnosed with PCOS. We've been trying for 4 years.
You want to buddy up and see how we get on? When are you due to start your Clomid?
I've been told to take mine CD 3-7 xx

Aw it's nice to talk to somebody in the same position! I'm taking norithisterone at the min to induce a period so will start taking clomid Sunday I think. I'm taking it days 2-6. I have been mucked around by the hospital so much it's actually such a relief to finally be taking the clomid. Are u excited? I'm trying my hardest to stop googling everything I'm driving myself crazy!! Xx

I was due to start Provera soon if there was no sign of AF by CD 42, but I got a temp spike 6 days ago now, so waiting on AF showing to start my Clomid.
My GP surgery has been an absolute joke! We've had to go private to get all our treatment.
I'm excited to start the next stage, but very nervous too! I think it's the unexpected.....or perhaps the expected....that's making me nervous.
I don't think it's actually possible for me to Google anymore! I think I've exhausted every thread and forum out there! Xx

You will have to keep me updated on how it goes for you. Hope we both have some luck soon! My friend was on clomid and fell on her 6th month so that has gave me a bit of hope. How come the Doctor has started you on 25mg? She said to reduce the risk of multiples for me and I'm a twin myself I'm not sure if that increases the risk or not?! X

Well.....this is weird! I was also told it was to reduce the risk of multiples...and I'm also a twin!! How bizarre :)
I think, I'm also a thin PCOSer, so the lower dose should (hopefully) work for me.

Hey babywish. Have you started your Clomid? I'm due to start mine the middle of the week xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->