about to start 2ww & need a buddy!

Zoe_puppy

TTC#1
Reaction score
Hi,
Im 23 and engaged to my "grade school sweetheart" lol, (we just kind of say that as we have known eachother since age 8 and went all through school together. Really we have been together for 2 years and are TTC our 1st!! :cloud9: This is my third cycle and I am just about to go into the 2ww, which like most ladies makes me absolutely nuts!! so I am looking for a TTC buddy (it would be especially nice to find someone who is testing around the same date)

I would just really like someone to symptom spot! also I am testing January 8th

hey there.. I am 24 married for 2 years. 2nd cycle - I had a temp rise this morning which means I O'd yesterday..

hiya! thanks for replying!
im 23 so we are similar in age, im engaged but getting married in june 2010, I think that we O'd at the same time then, are your cycles 28 days?

what day are you testing??

Well the last one was 27 - usually it is 30.. testing 11th .. (if i can hold off testing till then)

testing the 8th.. and the 9th.. and the 10th.. haha. i ov'd on december 30. have either of you had HORRIBLE O pains? i've had terrible TERRIBLE o pains on and off for the last two days. officially 3dpo since it's past midnight, also had (few) waves of nausea and fatigue. here's to praying this month will be the month <3

Hi ladies, first time on bnb. We have been trying for 16 months now. Don't have a thyroid so trying to predict o is a nightmare. Think it was26th though according to test. I'm a nightmare and already done one test on 30th which was a bfn, fingers crossed though and will test again on Sunday 10th. (30 day cycle) have any of you done early tests?

hi girls , just wanted to let u know i got my BFP this monday.. :dust: to you all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->