About to start clomid...advice?!

Coco14

Reaction score
Hi all!
I am looking for people in a similar position to me because I haven't found anybody yet... also would like any advice when on Clomid as I want to do all that I possibly can :)

I am 25, been TTC since October 2009. I didn't start my periods until I was 16 and they were very irregular, every few months, then I went on the pill for 5 years (been with my boyfriend for 7 years this June). It quickly became apparent we were going to have issues when my periods were about 4 months apart, no other obvious problems (all the usual tests done).

So I was given Clomid in February and have left it until now as the stress of TTC was taking over my life a bit but now I cannot wait any longer and feel relaxed to cope again!
Also, my periods have become more regular, my cycles have gone from 4 months to 2 months, to 6 weeks and my last cycle was 31 days!! Has this happened to anyone?? I am currently on CD31... going to start taking Clomid when AF appears.

So I know this was a long post and you may not be bothered to read it but if you have can you offer any advice or similar stories?!

Thank you in advance! and baby dust to all!! xxx

I am getting ready to start taking my second round of Clomid - 100mg.

My situation is a bit different than yours, I stopped having periods completely about a year ago and have to take provera to induce AF.

I just didn't want to read and run... Baby dust to ya!

I have a similar situation... I am 26 and TTC with my OH and my AF is so irregular I recently just went 7 months without one until completing 3 cycles of Provera in Jan, Feb & Mar. In Mar I finally got AF and started Clomid CD 5-9. I am now on CD 18 and am just now starting to have somewhat pos OPT. Hopefully any day now!! Hopefully the side effects have been mild and easy to handle for you! Good luck and much baby dust to you!!

Thanks Waitin, god luck on round 2! That's strange that your periods just stopped, women's bodies are wierd!

Thanks Brittney, I hope you ov :)

Hello

Didn't want to read and run. My situation is a bit different to yours. I suffer from endometriosis but i am currently trying to concieve my 2nd child.
I used 50mg of clomid first time round which was successful, and am currently waiting for AF before taking it again. (Hopefully the end of the month)

Just wanted to say good luck x

Hello

Didn't want to read and run. My situation is a bit different to yours. I suffer from endometriosis but i am currently trying to concieve my 2nd child.
I used 50mg of clomid first time round which was successful, and am currently waiting for AF before taking it again. (Hopefully the end of the month)

Just wanted to say good luck x

Take it the same time each day. I would also take it about an hour before bed so you will sleep through the side affects. I took it the first time this month and had some hot flashes at night and a little bloating. It move my O date from 18-15. I'm taking it to for my LP. I took it on day 5-9. Good luck!

Take it the same time each day. I would also take it about an hour before bed so you will sleep through the side affects. I took it the first time this month and had some hot flashes at night and a little bloating. It move my O date from 18-15. I'm taking it to for my LP. I took it on day 5-9. Good luck!

I have heard that before, thanks for the tips, as if I need any more bloating!!
Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->