Absolutely terrified of a bfp

Reaction score
I'm not really trying to have another and since the fear has kicked in, I'm pretty sure I don't want another.

Since having my child, we've been breastfeeding which I think is responsible for my cycles going down to about 23 days. It went up to about 26 days a few months ago as breastfeeding frequency decreased a bit.

We had unprotected sex on day 19 of my cycle, three days after the last visible ewcm. I was and remain pretty sure this shouldn't have led to anything! But here I am on day 29 of my cycle, it has felt like my period was going to start for a few days but no sign.

I just want it to start now 😕 Could it be delayed as overnight feeding has decreased even more lately? Or have I somehow defied the odds in a way I don't want to? 😕

Take a test...only way to tell. Breast feeding can mess with cycles, it took me a couple months before I got back to a 'normal' cycle after decreasing feedings.

Take a test so at least you will have a definitive answer, instead of being left to have your mind wonder about what could be :) Never say this that often on here but, hope you get your BFN!! lol No baby dust for you! haha!

Have def heard feeling like AF coming is a sign. But you have the breasts feeding issue also, so just go ahead and test. I hope you get what you want :)

When our hormones are out of whack they cause all types of symptoms

Thanks 🙂 Have taken two CB digital and negative but not sure yet. I'm overdue for when I would expect my period by four days now but it's not two weeks since we had sex. Gah 😕 I just want my period now 🙁

Hah. It arrived on day 31! I really didn't realise how much breastfeeding was still impacting it!

Hah 🙂 Of course then the next night my little girl asked earnestly for a baby so I am back to being conflicted. Typical!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"