Absolutly Mortified!

sophiecouldwe

Reaction score
i know that during pregnancy all sorts of things happen to our body that we cant control but i have never been so embarassed! :blush:

me and OH went out for dinner and i just knew i was gonna be sick i tried to run to the toilets but didnt quite make it so grabbed a plastic bag outa my handbag and as i was uncontrolably being sick the pressure pushing on my stomach made me wet myself! :dohh:

i just couldnt believe it. all week ive been feeling like im really ready to get back to normal and then i do this!! to be fair my OH didnt laugh at me...until we got home! and i cried my eyes out.

im over the ordeal now lol so i guess all i can do or should do is laugh about it and hope this little boy in my tum is well worth it! but ive got a feeling he is :) xxxx

Awww sweetie :hugs: :hugs: you poor thing I hope your OH is giving you lots of love and cuddles to make you feel better, nothing worse than feeling rubbish in a public place ! Maybe preggo women shouldnt be allowed out xx

This happened to me once, luckily though I wasn't out in public, but my OH did laugh as he was bringing me fresh knickers to the bathoom. Lol xox
The joys of pregnancy huh? xx

:hugs:
This happened to me on the bus on the way to the mw! Spot on 12 weeks when sickness should stop mine started like that :lol:
OH didnt laugh at me thankfully, i was really to burt into tears on the street.

Aw bless you hun! :hugs:

I seem to be having problems with the peeing, always as soon as I am ready, I put my perfume on, sneeze and......:blush:

Oh no!!! I have really bad allergies and am constantly sneezing. I have to make sure I am sitting down when I sneeze now because I get SO close to wetting myself too. OH laughs at me all the time.

lol I had to go home today because I wet myself slightly at work,

only becaus ei was trying to force my wind out OMG LOL !!! X X X

aw bless you made me chuckle but i can imagine it was horrid for you xx

Awwww hun major hugs cumin your way!!!
Dnt worry i done the same in 5* Hotel majorly embarressed and cried when i got home!
But hey these things happen and just think soon it will be over and u will look back and laugh!!! xxx

awww hun u will def laugh about this in the future.. I wet myself while I was pregnant with zac, its all pregnancy related so dont be ashamed! :)

Think of it this way: you have a good story to tell your son one day and to tell his wife when she's expecting your grandchild LOL!

haha thanx ladies glad to hear im not the only one that needs a nappy! its an experience i will never forget thats for sure! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->