abusive parents! just like dionne's premark visit

pinkish_angel

Reaction score
I have just read dionne's post about her experience in premark. I have just got back from my holiday to skeggie. I went with my friend that I met when I worked there right back in 2001. She left before me as she fell preg. She was a bit of a gobby cow back then and to be honest when I was first introduced to her I thought she was a right scab, but we became mates however!! well... we used to go out on tha town together etc. The last I saw of her was in about 2003 but we have kept in touch via text n phone. We decided that we would go on hol together back to butlins as I have wanted to return since I left in 2005 so thats what we did. I have to say she made it pretty unbearable for me. She is still that 'gobby cow' but worse. She was so abusive. My daughter is 15 months old and her daughter is 4. On arrival she managed to scank £20.00 off me sayin that her mum hadnt put her any money in her bank. Her first ever words to me off the train was her askin for money!! This went on all week really, watchin her pennies and scamming me so I gought all the wine etc!

We checked in and her daughter was runnin around like a maniac. She is only a kid so its expected, but she ran straight into Amelia... her mouth was all bleedin. All my mate could say was 'oh put her dummy in'. Amelia is going through a phase where she frowns at everyone that she doesnt know so she was frowning a lot all week.. My mate kept saying stuff like 'stop frowning u little ******* or I will punch you in the face' or 'I will rub ya food on that floor and feed it ya you little cow'. hmmm excuse me, thats my daughter she was talkin about!!!!! Her daughter got the same, if not worse all week!!!!! I think its outrageous!! Poor kids! Hence to say I did my own thing all week and only saw her when we were back at the chalet. Worst of all her daughter was called Millie so when she shouted 'Millie you little *******' at the top of her voice, my Amelia thought she was shoutin at her cuz I call her mealie and it sounded the same!! My poor baby was a nervous wreck by friday. We were both soooooooo ready for home!! We will never go with her again!

That is aweful. I thing I would have socked her a good one if she talked me that way or my kids (if I had any). Sorry you had a crap vacation.

God that sounds awful, what a horrible woman.

thats terrible, did you say anything to her??? I would of had a right go off her.

I'm so sorry that you ameilia didn't have a very good holiday

put it this way she would have not survived 1 day with me,I would have decked her one. My good mate at the time (not now) said once my dd was a whingey little cow we were on the train. I did not think twice I smacked her right in the mouth a proper punch hurt my bloody hand an all. All I can say id good job chloe was asleep. No one would get away with that.

She wants reporting.

bex

I had to bite my lip i tell ya!!! I didnt want to cause a scene as we had to share accomodation for the week. Whenever she started I just picked Amelia up n walked out. We had a good holiday apart from her. Amelia met a lot of my old work friends and she enjoyed the kiddie shows. Its just a pitty we went with who we did!

I had to bite my lip i tell ya!!! I didnt want to cause a scene as we had to share accomodation for the week. Whenever she started I just picked Amelia up n walked out. We had a good holiday apart from her. Amelia met a lot of my old work friends and she enjoyed the kiddie shows. Its just a pitty we went with who we did!

whwn i went to skegness a couple of months back to meet a mate who i hadnt seen since 2003 when i was lifeguarding on a holiday camp , i thought it would be ok. But he was a right tosser.

maybe its something in the water round there :rofl:

The fact hes 27 and with just turned 18 year old who hes been with for 3 years didnt exactly make me think much of him. wont be seeing him again i dont think.

if someone talked to alana like that , they wouldnt be standing. i would of just packed up and left or changed rooms.

she is from doncaster. and lookin back now I do wish I had said something. she had no right!! out of order aint it?!

What a nightmare. Some people shouldn't breed! I feel sorry for her kid.

alot of my friends have not even ankowledged the existance of alana so i dont speak to most of them. if they spoke to her like that then.........

as for them not breeding , yeah they should be banned :rofl:

OMG poor bairns

I swear, I would've knocked her out...

And I agree with what first time daddy said, I wouldn't have stayed with her

what a bitch

glad u both had a good time other than that

OMG that is unbelievable .. i cant believe that people talk to their own children like that let alone someone elses kids!! No way would i stand for that!

Sorry she ruined your holiday hun .. but glad it wasnt all bad when you werent with her.

a little call to social! imagine the verbal abuse that kid is getting 24/7

i would have told her what i thoought of her and got another room, i certainly would never have stayed in the same room as her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->