Accent Challenge:)

ahhh i need to do one! i live in central london so sound so posh! ill do one later :)

OMG I just made a recording on my mobile and played it back and I never actually realised how common I must sound to people haha! Im from Nottingham in the East Midlands and we do have quite a common accent :blush: (when we was on holiday once, this man came up to us and said you can tell your from nottingham lol), tend not to pronounce some letters and say eh instead of e. Plus I actually sound like a boy on this recording:shrug: Im just popping out then will upload it when I get back.

BTW love hearing everyones voices.

iv made one i just need to put it up thats if people can understand what im saying lol

Liinkkkkk

Okk, so I messed up TWICE! :blush:
I said I didnt know anyone from BnB and I DO! My amazing friend Lisa, aka Lovingyou :hugs:
&& I DONT say mobile I say Cellphone lol Idk what I was thinking?

But ya, thats me (with messy hair) and my "accent" lol
Me and OH had a debate about which way to say caramal lol I wish I caught that on tape... :hugs:

Lol you said my name :happydance: im just so coooool :)
Miss Nervous Betty right there haha.

Ahhh! Mines uploading, my teeth look so manky & my microphone is awful, you can hear the gist of my accent but I sound like a stuffed up man :blush:

ETA: It's going to take like 100 mins to upload, and i'm going back out now so I'll try again later :kiss:

i have just done mine too, for some reason its cut off at the end though so it misses out like 2 quiestions at the end, im just uploading it now.

And also i have no idea why i look so fat lol. my face looks really puffy

Heres mine :)

https://s1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd448/thebeautifulaccord/?action=view&current=Movie11.mp4

Charlotte, i love your accent!
You definitely do not sound like you're a farmer. :haha:

haha, ill tell my cousins that next time i see them :p

I sound like a child when i watched it back, deffinatly dont sound 22 haha

x

you dont sound like a man, i wish i had an accent with more character to it. And that was recognizable like you one!

x

you dont sound like a man, i wish i had an accent with more character to it. And that was recognizable like you one!

x

Oh i think my accent is soo boring! I'd love to be full on Geordie :blush: Or Essex, gotta love the Essex accent! :haha:

xx

oh god no not essex (no offence anyone haha)

You have a geordie accent though lol.

Atleast with an irish, scottish, manchester, essex or geordie accent you meet someone and they are like "oh so your from........."
No one would guess where im from just from accent haha

xx

oh god no not essex (no offence anyone haha)

You have a geordie accent though lol.

Atleast with an irish, scottish, manchester, essex or geordie accent you meet someone and they are like "oh so your from........."
No one would guess where im from just from accent haha

xx

To me, everyone below Yorkshire has the same accent :haha: All Londoners IMO..
Aw, Charlotte if you lived further North, like Yorkshire-ish, you'd realise im not quite a geordie. :)

Okay, I just made my video, but made the mistake of watching it back. My chin is basically disappearing into my neck, not a good look!
I'll upload it though, I honestly don't even think I have an accent...I'm just accent-less.

Oo, look 500 posts..I'm getting there :haha:

If there's another accent challenge I'll try to speak louder..
I didn't realize how quiet my voice was till I did that :blush:

I woke Liam I did it so many times..It was like 2:30am my time when I was doing it.
He was like WTF? :haha: :rofl:

I proper want to do one! Living near Manchester now but more of a scouse accent than anything :p everyone's videos had me in stitches :p

Yay more videos :happydance: hahah zoee and charlotte I love your accents!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->