• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Accident on Saturday

P

pinkmummy

I was driving home from work on Saturday night (7.45pm) and the road I needed to go down was close due to a police accident. I ddin't think much of it until Chris mentioned something about an accident on the radio this morning.

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/n...who_died_returning_from_conker_trip_with_son/

How awful is that, and I bet the people who done it won't even get 10 years each! It makes my blood boil! :hissy:

:hissy::hissy:
that is awful!
life is too short and precious!:cry:

I read the title and couldnt read on. This worlds so scarey

its on the main ITV news tonight, coming up in a bit x

That sort of thing worries me so much....hence why i'm paranoid and usually walk at the edge of a pavement incase anything comes i have more chance of RUNNING!!!!!!!!!

It's very sad... those in Peterborough will know about the crash at the A1M junction on this weekend... the woman and boy who sadly passed away were indirectly related to me. It's very upsetting to know there are others in the family that have had their lives ripped apart by someone else speeding.

:(

Lets hope thesa are caught and justice is done
so sad when you hear things like this very sad

I saw this on Look North... Must have been yesterday at some point. Its bloody awful. Really really feel for the families.

I think its really really sad. He must have been doing some speed mind. Bloody idiots, Trouble is, its always the innocent that are killed

x

And I bet the people that did it have no remorse. *******s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"