accidental scans!

iwantabub

Reaction score
Sorry but had to share im so chuffed!

Went to the babies expo and they had a portable ultra sound machine 3d.
Until now in Adelaide we only had one private place that does scans so they could charge what they want...

They had a new company starting up there that does 3d scans... they had a 10min mini scan with 2 pictures for $30 ...
They were totally booked so I asked if they had a cancellation could I be squeezed in... been ten weeks since I seen him and I was so itching for it...

They luckily had one and fitted me in..

Omg bubs would not co operate. .. all he wanted to do was show us his bits... its def a boy btw hahah

The lady was so nice and she a
Said come back in 20 and see if hes*moved.. well he did...

He gave us some reli nice pics... I was so excited I nearly cried...

The woman was so so so wonderful I cant even tell u...

She printed 6 pics out for us... gave us more than the alotted time and considering I was squeezing in anyway I was so so amazed ... by far nicest and most beautiful sonnohraphr ever!

So anyway heres my little man.

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/91drac51/20130323_162202.jpg

Smilin at us

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/91drac51/20130323_162216-1.jpg

The best part was I was with my mum and step daughter and both of them were super excited...

Thanks ladies...

Im just so happy to see my cutie pie!

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/91drac51/20130323_164737-1.jpg

Def a boy!!!! Hehehe

Also any adelaide girl message me and ill send u details of this place...
I highly reccomend them!!!!

Lol love the fact hes so chilled displaying his bits to the world!! What beautiful pictures, im a few days further than you and as we cant afford a 3D scan, I find it amazing to see other peoples as it gives me a little insite to how the baby has grown and developed!! Thankyou for sharing and if they were mine, id want the world to see!!

Thanks hun

I wasn't gonna get one done coz they're usually over $100 but at this free expo for $30 was such a bargain...

Plus I'd driven myself nuts telling worrying it wasn't a boy and they saw the chord by accident... Lol

Hahaha he is a boy for sure! :) he looks adorable,I love 4D scans! Baby wasn't playing ball when we went at all, all 3 times!

Those pics are wonderful, thank you for sharing!

Its the first time I believe theres a baby in there :)

Aww he's so cute! :cloud9:. Love the little winkie shot- proud boy! :haha:

He is smiling! How adorable. I love the scans and we are very lucky here that we have them practically every visit, so I get to see the wee man at least every four weeks. Can't wait for my next one on Thursday.

Awww that's so cute keep asking oh for another one he says no grumpy :) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"