accidentally here

sandflower

Reaction score
Anyone else accidentally in the TWW for end of July - beginning of August?

Late last night my partner (just my best friend, we are very close, though not very often lol) and I realized after the fact that the condom did not stay put and had been that way for more than a moment. I believe I was CD12, but not sure since my last period was two days early and preceded by 5 days of spotting, which has never happened to me before. Being afraid that it was some highly unlikely implantation bleeding, I obsessively checked/tested two weeks ago and feel fairly confident that it was a hormonal problem caused by my thyroid issues rather than a chemical pregnancy (I had one a year ago after a similar accident with my ex). We immediately went to the store to get Plan B and stopped by my place to pick up some LH tests I was meaning to, but failing to, use to see if I was even ovulating this month thanks to the thyroid issues. The LH test strip was somewhat dark but obviously fainter than the control, so I let him know it was negative and took the Plan B, but this morning I used another LH test and it was just about as dark as the control. Since Plan B only works by stopping the LH surge before it starts (according to the actual scientific studies, rather than the politically required notices on the box), I'm afraid my LH surge was already starting when I took the EC and it's going to be the same chances as if we were TTC. I'm having little sharp pains in my lower left side as I type this :dohh:. We also both come from very fertile families, and I found out recently that a supplement I've been taking is also used as a fertility booster :dohh: :dohh:.

We are both getting ready to graduate from grad school in the coming year and go on the job market, so neither one of us is ready, especially him emotionally speaking. I am both very much pro-choice and anti-abortion, so haven't even considered taking one of the pills that works post-ovulation.

I guess accidentally is a good way to put it, lol. I'd rather not delve into the details, but my potential pregnancy was also very much unplanned, and with someone who, as of now at least, isn't a romantic partner. I don't chart so I can't say for sure, by based on my typical cycle, I would've ovulated the day after we were together, and something in me just has me convinced that I'm pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->