Accidentally tested early with a "FR Rapid Result"

Unicornwoman

Reaction score
So, I caved and tested early this morning at 11 dpo. I almost threw the test away, but after a few minutes, it looked like a faint line!

I didn't realize the "rapid result" first response tests weren't as sensitive, so now I'm wondering if this is a positive or an evap. Opinions are welcome!!

test.jpg

test2.jpg.jpg

rapid results definitely aren't as sensitive. if that popped up in just a few minutes, then it's deffo a bfp. that's a clear, pink line!

Looks like a great bfp! I didn't even have to enlarge the picture congrats!

That looks like a :bfp:
Congrats!!!

I'd trust it, I had bfps with frrr at 10dpo and I'm definitely pregnant lol. Congrats :)

Thanks ladies! I can't hardly believe it! I was ready to throw the test away. I just knew it was going to be another negative.

Bought some CB advanced digis today, so I'll know for sure tomorrow! (I believe those are actually more sensitive than the "rapid response")

Wow, that's really clear! I would definitely consider it a bfp, no doubt! And you're definitely ready for a digi for sure :D Can't wait to see the update!

Agreed! Excited to see your digital! Did you get the weeks one?

It's a :bfp::bfp::bfp:!!!

Tested with the CB advanced digi this morning and it says PREGNANT 1-2 WEEKS!!!!:happydance:

Got my blood drawn today. Praying I see my numbers double over the next two days. Stick, little bean! Stick!

Thanks ladies for all your input and support!

Congrats! Yay! That's always a good feeling to see the digital :) Do you think you'll keep testing to see the weeks switch over or putting the tests to rest? H&H9

Congrats! :D I'm definitely not surprised the digi said pregnant! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you! :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->