According to me FF, i am here :)

hjh_1987

Proud mum of Charlie!
Reaction score
Not really sure when i O, my period can vary from 28-41 days! But aaccording to my FF (first month of charting) i am now on the wait for (Hopefully) a :bfp: or AF :(
xx

hi hjh according to my FF am here also today. Only 3dpo today, wont test until well after af due date but fingers crossed for the both of us ey.

I am only 3 or 4 DPO as well so still early in the 2WW right along with you ladies. hjh, I have irregulars too and my cycles are anywhere from 29 to 52 days, this cycle I OV'd on CD28 or 29. It took forever to get there! anyway good luck to us all!

I put my temp inthis morning, it's very low so ff has said it cannot detect ovulation, is it far too early for an implantation dip??

Thats a massive drop hjh, you sure there werent any factors that could have affected the drop i.e maybe you took temp too early or slightly different from yesterday? I had a drop this morning also but it was only 0.08 celcius. maybe its the hour difference that FF hasnt taken into consideration, what do you think? As for implantation its a little too early. It should happen around 6 - 12dpo I think, but I could be wrong. When I put yesterday temp in my ov date change from cd9 to cd13. Am so worried we may have missed the egg, oh well am going to keep up the pma and send loads your way also hjh. Dont give up just yet we may still be in the running. I dont have any symptoms just yet, just stuffing my face but then again whats new lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->