• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

ache at the top of my bump?

MrsQ

Mummy to Mikey and bump
Reaction score
Anyone had this before? It went whilst i had a bath but now sat down again and its back?
x

feels like someone kicked me!!!

constant? i'd say with all these signs somethings gonna happen for you soon!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek they cant i have a chest infection!
Whats that then?
No not constant.

x

thats exactly what i had the other day, about every 6 minutes lasting for about a minute, but it stopped after a couple of hours and my mw said i'm in slow labour! they were accompanied with backache too

plus i had the other signs of a bit of a show & baby quietened right down, she said they do that right before the labour

I have had pain at top of bump for a few weeks now. Mw said it is either where baby has been kicking and actually bruised me from the inside or could be the muscles stretching. My bump seemed to drop last week and since then it has been much better. Although now I have tightenings all day (not sure if bh's or contractions) and backache! If its not one thing, its another! Hope it gets better for you soon hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"