Aches and pains after exercise

Barefoot baby

Reaction score
Hello

How much exercise do you guys do? Do you ever feel achey the next day?

X

i dont do exercise lol i do walking round the shops wasting my money :D to be fair i do walk everywhere and have never been overweight although i eat like a pig so i must be doin summit right my sister exercised throughout her pregnancy although not half as hard going as she usually would she did much more gentle workouts she always said it made her feel good doing it x

Yeh I think if i stop exercising it won't do me any good! But just ache today :(

I do quite a bit of walking and have been getting some ligament pain, which is worse when I have done quite a bit of walking. I am trying to keep doing it though. I get a bit frustrated because pre-pregnancy I used to cycle to and from work and I was quite proud of my pert bottom and muscular thighs (I know, I am incredibly sad!) and now have, erm, a flabby bum again!

I would love to do more exercise, but the aches and pains are keeping me in check, sadly :-(

I go to the gym 3 times a week and currently feel like my stomach musles are going to rip and explode! Stopped doing crunches months ago tho.

Xxx

My problem is my lower back--- it hurts like hell after the treadmill. But not while I am doing it... So I am gonna keep going because my flabby butt seriously needs the exercise lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->