Aches and pains after natural mc

babygirlhall

Mummy to Josh and Maisie
Reaction score
I had a mmc and started bleeding on the 10th May. The bleeding stopped about a week ago but i have been having lots of aches around my lower back and legs. Do you think this is ok? I have no obvious signs of a infection, no temp etc but wondered if it might be a problem or maybe just all my hormones getting back to normal? I sometimes get these aches and pains around af time but my cycles are very irregular so dont think its that. Oh and i have also been getting alot of headaches/migraines, like the ones around af time?!
Any advice would be great, thanks girls :flower:
xx

I'm sorry for your loss :(
I don't really have any advice but if its worrying you maybe get a check up just 2 be safe.

sorry for your lose. i had a mmc and i had a lot of aches and pains for over 2 weeks i had lower back, stomach, legs. Hope some help, if gets too bad go to doctor they will give you stronger pain killers. x

hey hun i remember posting a thread like this when i had my mmc....i was exactly the same as you stopped bleeding afte 10 days but for about a month later i was having aches pains headaches you name it! the doctor said it was just my body getting used to the homone change and letting all pregnancy hormones go it will pass but if it gets very painful then go and ask for painkillers xxxx so sorry for your loss hun xxxx

sorry for your lose. i had a mmc and i had a lot of aches and pains for over 2 weeks i had lower back, stomach, legs. Hope some help, if gets too bad go to doctor they will give you stronger pain killers. x

Thats a great help, thanks hun xxx

Your all really helpful and have put my mind at ease.
Thanks lovely ladies :hugs:
xxx

Ladies, I am so glad I saw this thread. I have been so achy since my mmc, particularly about two or three weeks ago (mc was 5 weeks ago now). Mainly all around my back! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->