Aches and Pains

AlaskanWife

Reaction score
I'm having a lot of abdominal discomfort the last few days. I know some of it is gas pains :wacko: and maybe some of it is stretching / round ligament (is it too early for that at 5 weeks??) Yesterday I told hubby that I felt like I'd been doing ab workouts, only I haven't! I find myself having to sit down and rest if I've been up working and moving around for a while, because I just get so achy and crampy.
Anyone else experiencing this??

I keep getting dese pains aswell hun specially in my hips xx

hun what you're experiencing is so so normal. when I was 4 and 5 weeks I couldn't sleep well because of the bloating and the bad abdominal pains. once my husband told me in the morning that I was moaning while sleeping. I remember waking up at night feeling really really bad, not to mention back ache. those pains have slowed down a bit now that I'm 8+, but they are still there. I had them too when I was pregnant with ds. so don't worry hun and try to eat much vegetables and fruit as they help not getting constipated and bloated. hope you get fine soon.

Well I should have read this first. I just posted the same thing. I'm going to just hope that means this is normal since we are all feeling it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->