aches, pains and general complaints

Naimi

Reaction score
Hiya Girls,

I seem to be suffering from every ache and pain possible in my first week of being pregnant, and although most of it is probably normal, I thought I would start a thread so that we can all share our early pregnancy complaints and comment.

So, let me start .... I found out a week ago that I'm pregnant and so far I have suffered horrendous heart burn, i mean the can't sleep and feel like my chest is going to explode kind. I'm still suffering from backache which i've been taking paracetamol for if it gets really uncomfortable, but pretty much just feels like pre-menstrual backache. And the worst complaint i have, and I'm sorry if this is a TMI moment, but it's really annoying me .... I'm soooo constipated!!!! I've been eating prunes and plenty of fruit and veg, but it's just not working! Grrrrrrr.

I feel better now I got all that off my chest, well i don't feel physically better! lol, but hopefully reading that other people are going through the same will.

Hope you're having a good weekend
Naimi xx

The AF feeling in the back & cramps annoy me ... I've had it on & off from nearly day one mostly the first couple of weeks tbh.

I've not had heatrburn but I was told its safe to have gaviscon (sp) ...

The bathroom problem - Branflakes & plenty of fruit & veg. Thats what I have done anyway :D

x

I'm tired and i'm not getting any, its so hard being a man during pregnacy!

:cry:
seriously(no really) i'm sorry you ladies have to go through all the pain and suffering , have nothing but respect and admeration for you all. the end results worth it though right?!:hugs:
she'll kill me for this.........:blush:

oh your sooooo dead !!! lol lol

LOL Jase

My OH is now at the point of mentioning 'getting some' or not as it would seem at least 5 times a day the poor b******!! :rofl:

My OH has 'got some' only once in the last three months, yet he's not complaning (yet) bless him.

My OH has been given a sharp NO in my first tri :lol:

Sorry Ni look like your thread may turn into sex or no sex thread :rofl:

i had all that in teh first few weeks, now its dizzness and sickness with me, feel so sick all the time, its horrible :(

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"