Aches, pains and pops :(

LittleMack

Reaction score
Hey ladies!

This is baby number 4 for hubby and I, we wanted a large family and we got one! Haha. This will be our last and I think DS is making sure of it! I've never been so miserable in all my life :(

I'm just 30 weeks and have been plagued with an excessively separated pubic bone that makes moving impossible sometimes. That area is constantly popping and making terrible noises. Crossing my legs.. Lifting my legs in any way.. Getting into or out of bed...turning over in bed.. Uhg!!!!!!!! I've actually shouted a number of times because of the excruciating pain! I had this with my daughter during my last pregnancy to, but not nearly on this level.

Something new however is the fairly constant aching and swelling of the girl bits. They get swollen as a whole but I've noticed some very scary blue vein popping out :/ As well there's been a stinging pain on the inside wall of the bits as well. I have no idea is that's another vein or what? It's in the same area as where I had a couple stitches from my last child... Sorry for the TMI... Should have warned you first lol.

Has anyone else had these pains?? What did your doctor say? What did you do to relieve the pain??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->