Aches, Pains, BH and possible plug...

vicky84

Mummy to 2 girls!
Reaction score
Ok... so last week i ended up going to andu to be monitored cos i was having pains around my bump, after 2 and a half hours they gave me cocodamol and sent me home.... since then ive had a different pain... in my left and my back, i cant lie comfortably on my left or on my back at all! Yesterday i went to the toilet and there was a small amount of blood stained stuff... looked like snot... sorry if tmi, was this part of my plug? im having constant BH.... not really very painless... not as painful as ral ones i would think but they're painful all the same....

Is all this just part of the process and my body preparing? xx:wacko:

hi hun,
I would say so yes - as long as the BH don't develop into a regular pattern it is probably just your body getting warmed up. I ended up in hospital last week for a few days being monitered as i kept getting regular contractions but thankfully they didn't develop into her arriving early. If you are concerned at all though hun do ring your midwife - it's what they are there for xxx

I have midwife on thurs so am gonna try and wait til then. its pretty horrendous though lol the BH really hurt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->