Achey achey achey

MummyM86

Reaction score
So after a few days off work DH yesterday insisted that I go outside as I need a change of scenery. I just wanted to :sleep: but he dragged me out.

We had a nice walk round the lake near our house and did a fair walk, not massive as we had DD (whos nearly 3 with us) but long enough. So as I'm thinking we're near the end, our neighbours text and ask if we want to join them. So off we trotts again! :dohh:

We were out for over two hours. And while I was grateful DH made me go...I'm now in agony!!!

My hips are killing! I barely slept a wink last night as I couldn't get comfy.

So now I'm sat at home feeling sorry for myself again!

Ah well, guess I'm going to have to start working a bit of activity into my life again :nope::wacko:

I'm in agony every night after being at work all day and running around after my 5,3 and 1 yo. My back and hips kill! I don't know how I'm going to manage getting bigger xx

Oh my goodness I'm so achy and I'm only 4 weeks! My hips and lower back are in fire. So many aches.

So after a few days off work DH yesterday insisted that I go outside as I need a change of scenery. I just wanted to :sleep: but he dragged me out.

We had a nice walk round the lake near our house and did a fair walk, not massive as we had DD (whos nearly 3 with us) but long enough. So as I'm thinking we're near the end, our neighbours text and ask if we want to join them. So off we trotts again! :dohh:

We were out for over two hours. And while I was grateful DH made me go...I'm now in agony!!!

My hips are killing! I barely slept a wink last night as I couldn't get comfy.

So now I'm sat at home feeling sorry for myself again!

Ah well, guess I'm going to have to start working a bit of activity into my life again :nope::wacko:

Sounds kind of like me.
I've not done much but lay around waiting to feel better. I'm dreading the aches I'll get when I start back to my walks. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->