Achey left ovaries

bungle

Mummy of 2 girls
Reaction score
I was just wondering if this was a common thing or if i'm just on my own here:
since we first started trying to conceive in December I have become much more aware of changes in my body and i've become very aware of my ovaries during ovulation. I was watching The Sperm Race last week and they said that you release an egg from your left ovary one month and then ur right the next week and so on and so forth. Now, the month before last I can remember have pains in the left side of my uterus during ovulation but last month I didn't even know that i was ovulating at all - no signs. This month the pains are back on the left side and when i go for a wee they increase, I know its not a urine infection cos i've had enough of those in the past to know the difference. Is this normal? Or should i be concerned? Would really appreciate ur thoughts on this one guys...

Hi hun, this may not be relevant but I found out I was preg. few weeks ago and was having stabbing pains and weeing lots etc so that's why I went to see Dr. She told me I was preg and went throught things with me and one of the things she said to me was if I ever have any pains in just one side then I should go to see her straight away as it could be a sign of an ectopic pregnancy. Is there any way you could already be pregnant? I don't want to worry you but maybe you should go see Dr. just to be on the safe side, could be anything? xxx

Thanks for ur response Kirsty. I wouldn't have thought i could be pregnant as I had my period 3 weeks ago (my cycles are usually 32-36 days long) so I think i'm ovulating at the mo although i must admit i've given up with all the ovulation test kits etc found it too stressful. Pain seems to have subsided now - lasted 2 days but i might book an appointment with the doc just to be on the safe side. Thanks again. :hugs:

I'd appreciate other people's thoughts too...

My ovulation pain is quite severe - first time I had it my doc even thought it was apendicitis! lol Since then I have had one left and another right ovulation! The pain does last about 2 days then suddenly stops. then during the 2ww that same ovary gives a few twinges. Don't worry about only having it on one side month after month that is also as normal as alternating months.

Hope that helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"