Aching feeling across top of bump

Fabby

mummy to my amazing boy x
Reaction score
I woke up with this ache/pain feeling across my top of bump in the night last night and it as been on and off all day today aswell. What can it be? Not had this feeling before across the top.... xx

i get the same and i put it down to my bra lol i have very big breasts for such a small frame (currently 34gg) and i can no longer where underwired bras :( so the maternity ones i where give no support at all

I get Braxton Hicks both on the top and the bottom of my bump- in fact for me the top is the most common place to feel them. Could it be BH contractions you are feeling?

my bump was aching causing me to feel a tad ill and real sore even when coughing, i put it down to how he had his legs or was moving whilst i was asleep which could have caused the achey horrid feeling ther.xxxx

My bump gets sore across the top if I have to walk far or up a big hill, I just put it down to muscles stretching.

If its bothering you alot maybe mention it at your next appt.
xx

ah thanks everyone. Well last night, i was getting some more new sensations and feelings around the middle of my bump so i think it may well be braxton hicks. Thanks for your replies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->