ACHOO!! Sick chick, looking for opinions.

Kalysia

TTC one without fur!
Reaction score
Hey, all!

My fiancee and I put off TTC, some while back. We both found ourselves busier and busier (new tasks, he got a new job, etcetera). So, I'm a bit rusty at the TTW!

This month, I lost track of AF's ETA. I assumed I had another week, but... As I discovered, this morning, she was actually due to arrive, today. Newsflash: She hasn't. I haven't had a single one of my usual symptoms of AF, either. No back aches, no pre-cramp cramping (if that makes sense?). Unusual? For me, yeah. Definitely. AF is not an unexpected guest, in my month.

I woke up, last Sunday, not feeling the best. Since then, a little ickiness has moved along, through a sore throat, which has developed into the worst cold I've had in ten years, or better. (Now, file that under, 'I don't get colds'). Stuffy nose, sneezing, cruddy throat, fever, and chills. That's the run-down, this morning.

Sorry, I am a very 'wordy' person. I can't shut up.

Big Question: With the combination of unexpected cold, and no AF, could this be cause for... concern, shall we say? I've read that colds and sinus issues can be symptoms, but... I find opinions of other women helpful. :).

P.S. It's my assumption that the cold is putting AF off, so, I know it's a possibility! ;)!

Thanks, a bunch!
- Mycki

I don't know but if you are due for AF its def worth taking a test! I also have a cold this week and I also 'never get sick' so that's something I'm going on as I symptom spot haha. But im 12dpo without a bfp yet so I really don't know how that's going to turn out for me. I hope you get the answer you want!

Good luck I have my finger crossed for you that u are

Definatley test look forward to hearing update :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->