achy pain near bellybutton round ligament or B/H?

Mocha_Baby XD

Freya & Aurora's Mummy =D
Reaction score
Hi ladies:flower: Hope you are all well

Yesterday OH and i came home from watching xmen first class and when i sat down to relax i felt this achy pain to the left of my belly button:shrug: it lasted a few minutes and haven't had it since. Do you think it was round ligament pains or BH? lol i have no idea what it was but i thought r/l pains are more like rubber band stretching type pains.

Thanks in advance:hugs:

i'm really sorry I don't know what it is but just wanted to let you know that you're not the only one as I get terrible pain around my belly button too!! it has become very shallow in the last few weeks too, I just hope it doesnt pop out lol!
xx

its just the skin stretching around your belly button hun im sure all is well

thanks ladies =], i'll just put it down to that might bug my midwife though and ask her what she thinks =P xoxo

It's round ligament I had the same pain a few weeks ago and that's exactly what my ob said it was....

I still have this, first got it at like 14 weeks, its the skin stretching and your belly button being pushed forward. Mine popped out at like 18 weeks! I'm sure all is fine, but you should check with your midwife if you are worried.

I am getting simular at 15 weeks ,its a strange feeling,how come I dont remember all these feelings from past pregnancies...crazy crazy ..:haha:

COuld be round ligament pain, skin stretching or your abs pulling apart! I deffo get the ligament/stretching pain - ouch!
BH aren't really painful - they are more of an allover squeezing/tightening feeling! xx

RL pain or something similar.

BHs are more like tightenings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back