Acid reflux/Heartburn in TWW..... Really????

picklepot

Reaction score
Hello you lovely TWW'ers and obsessive symptom spotters (like MOI :thumbup:)
Last night I had a little acid reflux..... Nothing to
Write home about and nothing too drastic but just enough that I noticed it..... Then just now, I got it again???? Is it even possible that this is a good sign this early on or am I clutching at straws?

I didn't get ANY heartburn etc in my whole pregnancy before which is why I'm wondering if this is just me hoping too hard but wanted to ask X

I'm on cd29 of a normally around 35 day cycle and have been cramping since cd18!!? Bbs are sore and I feel a bit icky now.... Cp very high too... REALLY hoping xx

Would love your advice or to Hear your experiences X

Thanks ladies X

Wow - really??? I wish I knew how many dpo I am!!! X

Thank you for your reply x

I am on cd17. Not had a positive OPK yet but I've had horrible indigestion since last Friday so cd14. I'm not super optimistic about being pregnant cause it just seems too eat as I stopped the pill last month but I can help but wonder.

I guess when you've never had it before it becomes a strange symptom that makes you question.

I'm CD30 today and cervix still out of reach..... Also had the most bizarre dream last night that we had to artificially inseminate a hump back whale??? What the hell is that all about?? We were in a zoo area and there were hundreds of people and we were running from one side of the zoo to the other with all these little plastic pouches full up! I kept spilling mine??? How bizzare is that???

This was one of my first signs acid reflux, before I got my bfp. I had it on and off for a whole day

Blimey! Thank you .... You're all giving me lots of hope!! X
I've been feeling really 'acidic' in my throat and quite sick for a day or so now....then last night had that crazy dream got me wondering!!
Lots of other symptoms too but still holding out to test.... This wait is naff!!

I think it's a good sign last cycle I had a lot of heartburn and acid reflux, which I never ever get. I got two bfp but unfortunately I ended up having a chemical pregnancy of course that doesn't mean you will have a chemical pregnancy fx you get your :bfp:

Momtastic -- Sorry to hear about your CP! :hugs: My heart goes out to you!

Picklepot -- Sounds like a promising symptom! Fx for you!!!

Well I've still been having the indigestion everyday since last Friday. I've been reading it can be from progesterone which is released after ovulation. I never got a positive OPK so I don't think I ovulated but I may have missed it. If I did ovulate right before this started then that's good cause we were dtd every other day. This is my first month off BCP tho so I guess that might be why I'm experiencing it.

Thank you ladies - sorry...I don't get notifications of new posts xx

I'm at Cd35 now with no sign of AF .... Hope she stays away!!

I didn't know that about the progesterone .... I've never had heartburn before so it's a bit of an odd one for me but I hope it's a great sign for all of us xxxxx

Thank you ladies - sorry...I don't get notifications of new posts xx

I'm at Cd35 now with no sign of AF .... Hope she stays away!!

I didn't know that about the progesterone .... I've never had heartburn before so it's a bit of an odd one for me but I hope it's a great sign for all of us xxxxx

Heartburn is a symptom of mine. I got it last cycle and it was bfp. Now on this cycle (after a mc from last) I got it again. It started 2 days ago. So i always consider it a sign. Heartburn is very rare for me. It gets bad where it wakes me up.

Well I wasn't supposed to test until the 7th but I have horrible patience. Hoping it sticks. I'm pretty sure it's a positive.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-11-30-17-12-17.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-11-30-17-12-17.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 33
  • 20151130_171823.jpg
    20151130_171823.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 38
  • 20151130_170041.jpg
    20151130_170041.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 45
Oooooo fc and congratulations X I think I see a line in the third pic xxx
I'm 4 days late and feel like AF is coming :( xx

Hi girls,

Just an update - I'm at CD38 - the equivalent of my longest cycle all year! Cervix still out of reach!! Cm milky..... I'm testing on Saturday if AF doesn't arrive.....
Went to bed at 9:30 last night, shattered and with a thumping headache (but that's not unusual for me).
I've had one pregnancy dream this week and last night dreamt about an old friend and us shoe shopping.... I'm not normally a dreamer so randomly, this is a good 'sign' for me!

I'm desperate to Test lol x

I always cave when I say I will wait. Can't help it. Right now I am holding to test. It's been 2 1/2 hours and I am near bursting. I barely make it through the night so fmu is rarely 8 hours. I'm at the end of my 11dpo wake schedule but by date i am coming into 12dpo (I work graveyards so my days cross over, makes for confusing charting and testing).

The last 2 tests I thought I got squinters. But not too sure.

GL with your testing!

Heartburn was a symptom both times I got pregnant. With my dd I had never had it before and my husband told me it was heartburn Lol. Same with my son got t once each time at implantation tested positive 4 days later! Good luck!!

Omg Aayla!! TEST!!!! Fc!!! Xx

My heartburn has disappeared now but just have a constant feeling that it might be coming... A bit like I between a hiccup.... You know it's there even between them!! Lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->